Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ludia by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ludia which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Apply Online Ludia Jobs
You can be a member of Ludia family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Ludia where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio consists of original and world-recognized branded properties such as: Jurassic World™: Alive, What’s Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Family Feud® 2 & Friends, Kung Fu Panda: Battle of Destiny, Waldo & Friends, and The Price Is Right™. We are a member of the FremantleMedia family, one of the world’s leading content producers.
The Community Moderator is the primary point of contact between our players and our development team. Under the Community Manager’s supervision, the ideal candidate is organized, has strong communication skills and is passionate about video games and social media. In this position, the Specialist will have the mandate to manage and grow the “What’s Your Story” social communities. They need to be very familiar and active on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Daily management of our online communities;
- Listen and participate to our players’ communication, feedback and comments in real time on different social media platforms;
- Be effective communicating across multiple teams to report any irregularities regarding customers complaint or other issues our customers may experience;
- Manage relationships between our players and our different departments;
- Participate in the planning and creation of engaging content for our players with the Community team.
- Bachelor’s Degree/certificate in Marketing, PR/Communications or Journalism;
- Be an excellent communicator, with both verbal and written English and French;
- Be someone who understands (and is passionate about) the importance and impact of social media and technology, from both a consumer and industry perspective;
- Be someone who knows how to appropriately insert fun and a lively spirit into a serious business work environment;
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail;
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- A passionate interest in social media;
- Strong working knowledge of all key social media tools;
- General tech savviness – willingness to learn new systems with ease;
- Work in the heart of Old Montreal
- An open concept work environment with an employee game room, foosball, Ping-Pong and pool table, Tiki Lounge and more
- A broad health and wellness plan that includes annual health assessments
- Four weeks vacation, RRSP contributions, referral incentives, and an attractive bonus program
- Free snacks, coffee and tea, as well as catered meals
- A training budget with free language lessons in English and French
- A free gym pass starting on day one and access to on-site massages
- Happy Hour Fridays with beer and wine after work, including our own beer on tap: La Ludique
- An amazing team of creative individuals who work hard and play hard!
Ludia Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ludia and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ludia Jobs;