Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at L’Occitane by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of L’Occitane which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Entrepreneurship, team spirit, leading by example and authenticity are key values of the L’OCCITANE Group. We are dedicated to creating a convivial and challenging work environment that enables everyone to take initiatives, be innovative and push their limits.
Working at L’OCCITANE means sharing these values. It means being positive and authentic, always ready to listen to others and taking into account everyone’s interests in order to move forward together. Working at L’OCCITANE also means sharing our commitment to nature and helping us move towards even more sustainable development.
By joining L’OCCITANE, you help to create unique beauty experiences inspired by the richness of nature, traditions and local skills. You become part of a dynamic group that places the development of natural beauty care and retail expertise at the heart of its growth.
With a presence in over 90 countries and almost 3,000 retail outlets, the Group offers numerous professional development opportunities throughout the world.
Apply Online L’Occitane Jobs
You can be a member of L’Occitane family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application L’Occitane where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
PT BEAUTY ADVISOR
The L’OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L’OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L’OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and competent individuals for the position of Part Time Beauty Advisor at our Yorkdale Mall Boutique.
Work Availability: Days, evenings and weekends
• Focus on providing exceptional customer service and building brand awareness through excellent product knowledge communication
• Assist customers with their choices of products
• Develop knowledge of skincare and provide expertise to clients
• Develop strong product knowledge of the entire L’Occitane product line, including True Stories
• Execute merchandising policies and maintains standards
• Maintain all stock inventory replenishment levels as per Company policies and best practice
• Follow all company policies and procedures with regard to POS usage
• Assist with merchandising and window display presentations
• Uses teamwork to assist all associates in providing excellent customer service and maintaining store standards
• Communicates effectively and professionally with all associates within the store
• Must be able to perform the L’Occitane Rituals (hand massage, mini facials etc.)
Skills and Attributes:
• Ability to build and nurture long term customer relationships
• Ability to remember ingredients, our True Stories, and product knowledge
• High level of energy and motivation to succeed
• Excellent ability to communicate to internal and external customers (verbal & written)
• Multilinugal (English, Mandarin and or Cantonese) is an asset
• Willingness to learn and grow and constantly look for ways to improve oneself and others
• Professional and energetic attitude
• A minimum of 1 year of retail experience in the cosmetics industry is an asset
• Skin care and/or cosmetics experience preferred
• Experience with POS systems is an asset
We offer the following in exchange for your efforts:
• Competitive salary/compensation
• Excellent monthly bonus opportunities
• Generous discount on products
• Excellent health, dental, vision care, and insurance benefits package
• Developmental opportunities in a rapidly growing company
To learn more about our Company and True Stories please visit www.loccitane.ca
L’Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
L’Occitane Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for L’Occitane and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for L’Occitane Jobs;