Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Liquor Depot by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Liquor Depot which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Start a Career to Celebrate
We are all about enhancing life’s celebrations as North America’s largest publicly-traded retailer of adult beverages! We currently operate over 250 locations in Alaska, Alberta, British Columbia, Connecticut, Kentucky and New Jersey with new locations coming soon!
Apply Online Liquor Depot Jobs
You can be a member of Liquor Depot family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Liquor Depot where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Drizly Delivery Driver
About The Role
We are currently looking for friendly, outgoing, and customer service driven individuals to join our team as Part-Time Drizly Delivery Drivers. Applicants should be self-motivated, customer service focused, and enjoy working independently. Company cars will be driven for all Drizly deliveries. Delivery Drivers must be available between 2 pm and 10 pm seven days a week.
When there are no deliveries required, Drizly Drivers take on the role of Sales Associates within the store. Drivers will have the important role of providing our customers with top-shelf customer service both on the sales floor and during their deliveries. Drivers will work with their in-store team on main duties, such as store maintenance, customer assistance, unpacking orders, and stocking shelves.
- Assemble and pack orders
- Deliver orders in a timely and safe manner
- Use proprietary app to interact with customers
- Generate sales
- Stock shelves with product
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Participate in all manner of store maintenance
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Work in partnership with Store Managers and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Clean driving record (no major driving convictions in last 3 years, no more than 2 minor convictions in last 3 years and 6 years of no at fault accidents); For definitions of major and minor convictions, please visit this website: http://icandrive.ca/driving/major-vs-minor-traffic-convictions/
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must have valid Canadian Driver’s License
- Must provide a Claims Experience Letter from personal auto insurance agency
- Able to lift heavy objects (more than 25 lbs)
- Knowledge of Edmonton and surrounding areas
- Each person at Liquor Depot plays an important role in our Company’s success. We promote a team atmosphere that is busy and challenging, but always aims to be co-operative and fun. When you choose to work at Liquor Depot you can be sure you will be treated with the respect and support you need to be a success.
Liquor Depot Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Liquor Depot and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Liquor Depot Jobs;