Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Linamar by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Linamar which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Employees with the Power to Perform.
Linamar provides an excellent platform for employees to advance their career. In 50 years, Linamar has grown from a small machining operation to a leading global manufacturing powerhouse. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by the dynamic founder and current Chairman, Mr. Frank Hasenfratz, Linamar has evolved into a $6 billion company with 59 manufacturing facilities located across the globe. Growth has been tremendous and as Linamar’s strong and streamlined corporate structure enables continued success and performance at unsurpassed levels.
Apply Online Linamar Jobs
You can be a member of Linamar family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Linamar where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Licensed to operate a tow motor and propane.
• Ability to measure length, width and height of a truck trailer and length, width and height of filled pallets to find out how many pallets of products can fit in trailer. Estimate weight of products on pallets to decide whether they can be lifted by forklift.
• Possess good communication skills to discuss with suppliers to confirm details, such as purchase order numbers. Interact with co-workers to co-ordinate tasks and to discuss how to move heavy objects. Interact with supervisors to discuss problems, such as damaged shipments or shortages in orders.
• Possess good time management skills to prioritize assignments from supervisors at beginning of each shift and plan how best to sequence tasks to meet deadlines. Adjust plans as needed if new loads arrive from suppliers sooner than expected).
• Ability to work with a partner and independently as needed. Use a team approach to get materials ready so that they may be moved out efficiently.
• Ability to use computer-operated machinery. For example, print delivery slips using computerized printers.
• Continuously learn on the job. Receive training in first aid or safe use of forklifts.
• Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment
• Perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking.
• Operate winches and other loading devices to load and unload materials onto and off trucks.
• Operate a tow motor in a safe manner, both loading and unloading freight.
• Perform tow motor inspection.
• Keep all manufacturing and shipping/receiving areas organized.
• Empty chip bins into proper containers.
• May perform other activities, such as opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and weighing and checking materials.
Linamar Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Linamar and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Linamar Jobs;