Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at La Senza by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of La Senza which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Where fashion meets lingerie, La Senza is the destination for the hottest trends in bras, panties and playfully sexy lingerie at guilt-free prices.
Delivering on our brand promise requires exceptional talent within many functions including merchandising, design, marketing, visual and store operations to name just a few. If you are savvy, retail-driven and customer-focused, you can contribute to the La Senza team. Opportunities exist at our brand headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, as well as within our Stores Field team as we expand into the U.S. Let La Senza’s growth increase the potential for your career.
Apply Online La Senza Jobs
You can be a member of La Senza family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application La Senza where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
CO-MANAGER – WILLOWBROOK SHOPPING CENTRE
The role of the Co-manager is to assist the Store Manager in leading the operational execution of the store to ensure exceptional customer experiences and drive profitable top-line sales growth. Co-managers drive personal sales and SPAH performance by supporting the Store Manager in demonstrating and coaching to the La Senza selling behaviors to create a high performance selling culture within their team and achieve the stores sales goals. They live our values and represent the brand in their behaviors.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support Store Manager in creating a store environment that is focused on consistently delivering exceptional, positive, in-store customer experiences and demonstrate company selling behaviors
- Assign Customer Sales Lead (CSL) segments and working shifts to sales leadership team
- Participate on the sales leadership team by coaching and developing associates to the Company’s selling behaviors
- Manage and resolve customer relations issues
- Support recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes to ensure the store is fully staffed to
- Company’s guidelines.
- Support the talent management lifecycle of Sales Associates, including assessment, training, retention, career development, succession planning and recognition
- Lead and delegate, as appropriate, the execution of all company initiatives
- Promote and create a positive work environment, and effectively resolve associate relations issues
- Support management of the payroll budget, target wage rate and other controllable expenses
- Support the physical inventory process and support the physical inventory process and other store the strategies to reduce shrink
- Follow standard operating procedures, including damages, transfers and other compliance-related items
- Ensure compelling visual merchandising strategies and presentation standards are achieved and maintained, including identifying and executing sell down strategies
- Analyze the business and create /communicate (SMART) action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of all operational activities
- Support the Store Manager in creating weekly schedules, managing store payroll budget and controllable expenses
- Ensure replenishment processes are efficient and the sales floor is full and abundant with all styles, colors, and sizes represented in conjunction with executing the brand guide
- Support and reinforce all activities related to providing a safe working environment
- Ensure that housekeeping and maintenance of store is executed properly
- Lead with professionalism and behaviors guided by the company values
- Ability to foster an environment of exceptional customer service and optimize the Company selling model
- Ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities through time management and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor that reinforces brand and company standards
La Senza Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for La Senza and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for La Senza Jobs;