KPMG Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at KPMG by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of KPMG which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 189,000 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. The name “KPMG” stands for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler.” It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
Apply Online KPMG Jobs
You can be a member of KPMG family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application KPMG where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Canada’s Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) program is one of the country’s largest tax incentive programs. It is intended to create a supportive environment for Canadians to carry out research and development (R&D) and foster innovation. KPMG’s Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) group consists of multidisciplinary teams of engineers, scientists, accountants, and tax experts. These teams assist our clients in obtaining SR&ED tax credits offered by both the federal and provincial governments.
How would you like to:
- Be exposed to new and exciting technologies and state-of-the art innovations in a wide range of industries (manufacturing, power generation, aerospace, chemical, oil and gas, on-road and off-road transportation equipment, etc.)?
- Gain valuable business experience to complement your technical training?
- Improve your presentation and interviewing skills?
- Build and manage client relationships from shop-floor supervision to upper management levels?
- Become involved in your local business community?
- Be a part of one of the largest public accounting firms in the world and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers?
Bilingual HR Shared Services Coordinator – Contract
The successful candidate will:
- Provide first level support for all KPMG employees, Partners and retirees with questions concerning National HR Policies and Program;
- Support a team of Talent Attraction Managers and Recruiters in full-cycle recruitment, as well as provide direct support to internal business units and employees for internal movements;
- Facilitate the strategic advertising of all vacancies both internally and externally by: liaising with external vendors to create and place print advertisements in targeted venues, maintaining the job posting data in ServiceNow to allow for ROI metric tracking and reporting, conducting internet research on niche postings as requested;
- Become a subject matter expert in order to deliver efficient support surrounding National HR policies and programs;
- Be accountable for the delivery of excellent client-focused service by engaging in active listening and projecting the highest level of professionalism in every interaction;
- Act as junior case manager, supporting employees through sabbatical and parental leaves, as well as managing the voluntary departure process;
- Resume screening of candidates within the applicant tracking system;
- Administer background checks for new hires through the vendor and ensuring completion of required checks;
- Conducting thorough prescreening of candidates as required and providing detailed documentation and recommendations to the Talent Attraction Managers/Recruiters
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparation of review and notice to reader working paper files, including unaudited financial statements.
- Conducting external and internal audits and lead teams in this regard.
- Prepare financial statements and notes thereto.
- Perform financial and systems analysis.
- Preparation of personal and corporate income tax returns.
- Basic bookkeeping if required to complete the files.
- Leadership of field engagement teams as well as the ability to coach and mentor junior staff members.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client management.
Tax Litigation Associate
We are currently seeking a Law Associate for our Vancouver office to assist our income tax planning, litigation and dispute practice. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on diverse and intellectually challenging files that involve all aspects of income tax planning and tax dispute management.
What you will do
- Researching and drafting memoranda and legal opinions on various income tax and commodity tax issues
- Providing advice to clients on income tax consequences in transactional and non-transactional matters
- Assisting clients in responding to federal and provincial audits, preparing notices of objection and written representations to the Canada Revenue Agency, and assisting with litigation to various courts
- At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role
- 3 – 5 years of income tax experience gained at a leading law firm or tax boutique
- Superior academic credentials
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills within a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to multi-task, organize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent research, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to locate and research information efficiently, use it effectively and evaluate the quality.
KPMG Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for KPMG and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for KPMG Jobs;