Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Klohn Crippen Berger by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Klohn Crippen Berger which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Come Work With Us
At KCB, we have many great opportunities and we’re always interested in people with strong skills, experience, passion, and a drive for excellence.
If you are looking for a rewarding career that offers you growth, unique experiences and opportunities to work alongside the best professionals in the world, we’d like to hear from you. We encourage you to apply for positions that match your qualifications or submit a general application for a future opportunity.
All applications will be treated as confidential and will be reviewed internally only. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. If you are a recruitment firm, please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes.
KCB respects the privacy and confidentiality of all applications and will only collect, use or disclose your personal information solely for the purposes of recruitment. By submitting your employment application to us, it is considered to be your implied consent for this purpose.
Apply Online Klohn Crippen Berger Jobs
You can be a member of Klohn Crippen Berger family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Klohn Crippen Berger where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Klohn Crippen Berger’ Calgary Office, located at: #500, 2618 Hopewell Place NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 7J7, is looking for a highly skilled, experienced Hydrogeologist who thrives in a challenging role and can think outside the box to join our team. Our project opportunities include hydrogeology services related to seepage management of tailings and water dams; mine water management, water supply, supporting geotechnical designs for dams and slope stability projects, contaminant hydrogeology, environmental compliance designs, and groundwater engineering. The project work is mainly centered in Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia but may also include some international project work as opportunities arise.
KCB is an established, award winning company with a global influence whose success is based on delivering solutions to the toughest technical challenges facing our clients. KCB continues to grow and has an exciting future in several strategic markets in Canada, United States and internationally. This role will give you the opportunity to help us grow the Resources Group in Alberta and Saskatchewan and advance your career in our One Team culture that values a winning attitude, continual learning and innovation, adaptability and flexibility, engagement, and having fun.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Join a dynamic team of motivated and hardworking professionals committed to delivering high quality engineering and environmental services.
- Become a trusted advisor for our clients and lead the technical inputs for a range of groundwater projects for oil sands, mining and infrastructure clients.
- Engage in detailed analysis and interpretation of hydrogeological data, site investigation planning and co-ordination, client and regulatory liaison, and contractor management.
- Be part of our marketing and business development team, sustain client relationships and develop new business.
- Develop, train and mentor junior staff.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team environment that fosters career development.
- Travel domestically and internationally as opportunities arise.
If you have 10 to 15 years of related experience in physical hydrogeology, a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Hydrogeology or a related field, and are eligible for or registered as a Professional Geoscientist or Professional Engineer in Alberta, we want to hear from you!
We value your:
- Experience with multi-disciplinary oil sands, mining, and infrastructure projects.
- Experience in hydrogeological assessment and design for applications such as dewatering, seepage mitigation, well-field layout and optimization, baseline and ongoing monitoring programs.
- Project management experience and demonstrated ability to meet project objectives, budgets and timelines.
- Practical knowledge of industry-standard analytical and numerical groundwater modelling tools (ArcGIS, Aqtesolv, MODFLOW, FEFLOW etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including your experience in writing technical reports and proposals and making presentations to clients and Review Boards.
- Strong decision-making and interpersonal skills, ability to liaise with clients, regulatory agencies, and team members at all levels.
- Comprehension and application of strong business ethics and health, safety and environmental principles.
Klohn Crippen Berger Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Klohn Crippen Berger and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Klohn Crippen Berger Jobs;