Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Kal Tire by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Kal Tire which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
When you join Kal Tire, you have the chance to do something big with your career: chase goals, grow and give back to the community the same way we have for more than 60 years.
As part of the Kal Tire family, you’ll see how our unique culture of teamwork and true service set us apart, and set you up for success.
Along the way, we’ll make sure you’re fulfilled and challenged with ongoing training, mentorship, rewards and global opportunities as part of your Best Career.
Apply Online Kal Tire Jobs
You can be a member of Kal Tire family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Kal Tire where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Accounts Receivable Administrator
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
The Accounts Receivable Administrator performs a variety of processes that maintain the accuracy and integrity of our Accounts Receivable. They work with our Stores Division and internal departments to provide the highest levels of Customer Service to all our customers.
- Managing the posting of payments, maintenance and account transfer items for a portfolio of stores.
- Provides data entry support to other members of the Accounts Receivable team as required.
- Assists in month end statement and reporting requirements.
- Filing of invoices and other documents.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Data presented is accurate and validated – stakeholders will have a high degree of confidence in the reporting
- Reporting is delivered on time and in the agreed upon format
- Analytics implementation follows a logical and consistent structure
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an office environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
- Strong understanding and experience working in Excel.
- Requires superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires a strong work ethic and the desire to provide the best customer service possible to our customers.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail.
- Has the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education in Accounting/Business Administration considered an asset.
Some overtime required during peak periods.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS.
Kal Tire Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Kal Tire and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Kal Tire Jobs;