Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Jean Coutu by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Jean Coutu which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc. is a Canadian drugstore chain headquartered in Varennes, Quebec. The main distribution warehouse is, since 2016, located in Varennes, Quebec (after Longueuil 1976-2015); however, it has also had a large distribution warehouse in Hawkesbury, Ontario since 2005. It has more than 400 franchised locations in New Brunswick, Ontario and Quebec under the PJC Jean Coutu, PJC Clinique and PJC Santé banners. The company was once the third largest distributor and retailer of pharmaceuticals and related products in North America, with nearly 2,200 drug stores. Its American stores have been sold to Rite Aid.
Apply Online Jean Coutu Jobs
You can be a member of Jean Coutu family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Jean Coutu where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The cashier is mostly in charge of operating the cash register while offering a customer service of incomparable quality. This employee is attentive to the needs of customers and answers their questions.
Some of the duties of the cashier are:
- Offer an excellent customer service
- Process the transactions with the customer
- Keep the checkout counter neat
- Restock the shelves with merchandise
- Operate the Loto-Quebec terminal
- Balance the cash register
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist in the processing of prescriptions, the greeting of patients until the medication is provided to the customer.
Some of the duties of the pharmacy technicians are:
- Offering an exemplary customer service
- Greet customers, collect personal data and prepare the prescriptions
- Answer the telephone
- Refer the patients to the pharmacists whenever appropriate
- Place merchandise in the pharmacy
The pharmacist provides quality professional services and oversees the work of the team of pharmacy technicians.
Some of the duties of the pharmacist are:
- Verify the prescriptions and analyze the pharmacological records of customers
- Meet the needs of customers by offering them appropriate advice
- Ensure an exemplary customer service
- Monitor the drug-therapy regimen
- Ensure a follow-up with customers
Jean Coutu Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Jean Coutu and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Jean Coutu Jobs;