Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Jacobs by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Jacobs which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges in their careers. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
If you share our commitment to doing what’s best for clients, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you’ll fit right in.
Apply Online Jacobs Jobs
You can be a member of Jacobs family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Jacobs where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Int. Process Engineer
Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine for the second consecutive year , we who provide planning, design, build, and maintenance of upstream and midstream oil and gas facilities and infrastructure. With over 5,000 employees across North America, we service exploration, production, storage, and transportation of crude oil and natural gas to end users, both offshore and onshore. We bring together many different aspects including Pipeline and Facilities groups, onshore and offshore offices, and engineering services to help meet the demands of our clients.
The primary objective of the role is to provide Process Engineering support of small unit based projects being developed.
Typical tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate and participate in risk and hazard assessments
- Participate in multi-discipline teams in the development and implementation of unit expense projects (FCM’s). Focus will be on the development of process engineering scope of work.
- Support the development and implementation of capital projects
- Sizing and checking relief systems.
- Implements, modifies, and maintains chemical processes
- Calculates and organizes data for process flow sheets including instrumentation and control considerations
- Models processes and units operations
- Prepares specifications and operating instructions for processing equipment
- Develops process flow diagram to define heat and material balance
- Develops process specifications such as distillation columns, pressure vessels, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, and fired heaters
- Participates in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects
- Directs activities to ensure that construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, recognized codes and standards, and customer requirements
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering with current registration with APEGA.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Experience with Olefins manufacturing, SPF and iPrism is preferred
- Preference to a candidate with experience in petrochemicals or refining industries.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Jacobs and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Jacobs Jobs;