Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ipsos by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ipsos which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We’re looking for individuals who enjoy the entrepreneurial thrill of invention and who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.
Apply Online Ipsos Jobs
You can be a member of Ipsos family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Ipsos where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
CA – Public Affairs – Senior Account Manager
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Designing and interpreting social research studies: Draft survey instruments, analyze data, draft written reports and present findings to clients with supervisor’s guidance and approval.
- Making projects happen: Coordinating and managing survey research projects on time and on budgets, working closely with our colleagues in other departments.
- Getting into the client’s business: Developing an understanding of our clients’ issues.
- Help the business grow: Engage with clients to suggest solutions to their problems and collaborate with colleagues to produce business and technical proposals.
- You are curious – you don’t like leaving questions unanswered, and no one needs to tell you to go look for new information that will help you better meet our clients’ needs.
- You have a strong business acumen. You can translate results into actionable business language.
- You will provide excellent client service by developing and maintaining close client relationships, providing methodological advice and insights
- You can coordinate the project, keeping everyone “in the loop” on changes that will affect their part of the process.
- You have a strong attention to detail, and to getting things right.
- You have a strong interest in the Public Affairs sector, particularly the public health space.
- You have a strong working proficiency with MS Office (specifically MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- You have experience in working with data in Excel and/or Access. Knowledge of quantitative analysis packages, especially SPSS and/or SAS is a plus.
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Market Research. Public Affairs experience preferred.
- Some client-service experience is a must.
Ipsos Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ipsos and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ipsos Jobs;