Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Iovate Health Sciences by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Iovate Health Sciences which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Iovate’s world class Sales force also services customers directly through out elite Field Sales team. Consisting of over 30 employees in Canada, the United States and Australia. The Field Sales team is our “feet on the street”, providing exceptional customer relationship management, sales support and giving our Brand teams the edge they need to stay on top of the latest trends in a fast-paced, ever changing industry.
Apply Online Iovate Health Sciences Jobs
You can be a member of Iovate Health Sciences family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Iovate Health Sciences where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Sales Associate
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Responsible for the management of all Vitamin Health and GNC related pricing sheet updates
- Manage ongoing team database of active and discontinued product statuses
- Assist with creating advertising material, including sell sheets, brochures and catalogues
- Support the gathering and interpretation of information between marketing & sales, and coordinate efforts to ensure consistent approach in geographical region
- Work in conjunction with the field sales team to plan, manage and execute in store events, tradeshows and sponsorships
- Conduct analysis of program data, sales trends and customer inventory
- Conduct industry research on new market discoveries and product innovation
- Managing inventory by communicating product shorts, and analyzing internal production levels
- Communicate with various parties to ensure sales are shipped (Warehouse, ATS, Operations team)
Promotional Marketing Representative
- To be part of the our regional MuscleTech Product Demo Team
- Create a “buzz” to gain consumer attention
- Create memorable experiences during the scheduled events
- Demonstrate and explain the benefits of best in class sports nutrition products
- To be highly engaged with your audience
- Delivery on goals and targets
- Knowledge of Sports Nutrition products
- To be reliable, fun, organized, and professional
- Complete recap of event once complete
- Setting up for the events (tables, protein/pre-workout mixes)
- Working with large groups of people
- Promoting new MuscleTech Products
- Have a high passion for Sports Nutrition and Exercise
- Working for a high profile client
- Working at various Gyms/Sports Facilities in your region
- Delivering key messaging
- Demonstrating best-in-class Sports Nutrition products
Iovate Health Sciences Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Iovate Health Sciences and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Iovate Health Sciences Jobs;