Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Intuit by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Intuit which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Your ideas in action
Build technology that touches the lives of 45 million people.
Do the best work of your life
Be inspired by a culture in which everyone innovates. And by a company where passionate people make us a Fortune “Best Place to Work” year after year.
Apply Online Intuit Jobs
You can be a member of Intuit family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Intuit where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Director Corporate Development
A successful Director will:
- Lead CS&D, business unit and functional group teams on inorganic strategies, market scans, target valuation, detailed due diligence, and deal execution
- Influence and drive decision-making with Intuit executive management in close collaboration with product and business leaders
- Present recommendations and leading discussions with all levels of management including C-level executives
- Demonstrate strong judgment on M&A execution to ensure long-term success for Intuit
- Be a strategic and M&A thought leader, applying a thorough understanding of Intuit’s strategy, financials and competitive landscape
- Understand and stay current with the competitive landscape and bring strategic thinking and external insights back for our M&A landscape
- Manage the activities of external advisory firms that support the deal process
- Contribute to making CS&D an outstanding place for team members to accelerate career growth and develop into leaders
- Have M&A domain expertise in leading transaction teams in-house through the various stages of an investment process from acquisition strategy to deal execution
- Have keen business judgment, creativity in problem solving and strong influencing skills
- Have superior executive communication skills. Candidate should possess the ability to quickly synthesize complex information, structure a concise, clear presentation, and drive acquisition strategy and deal execution
- Have excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills in order to drive the M&A transaction process with internal stakeholders, acquisition target management and external partners
- Build the Corporate Strategy & Development team’s brand within Intuit
- 10+ years of experience in in-house corporate development, venture capital/private equity, investment banking and/or strategy consulting
- Undergraduate and MBA or JD degrees from leading academic institutions, with a track record of strong academic performance
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Intuit Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Intuit and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Intuit Jobs;