Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Influitive by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Influitive which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Work that matters
Influitive isn’t simply another player in the marketing tech space, we’re establishing our own category — advocate marketing — and changing the way that modern marketers accomplish their goals. This allows everyone in the company to set lasting precedents and help to define how marketers will work in the years ahead. Each member of our team has a big impact that’s felt through the whole company — and industry. Our journey is already well underway, having grown from an innovative idea in 2010 to a sizable company today with several offices, nearly 150 employees, and hundreds of customers around the world.
Of course, we also treat our amazing people to some sweet perks, like catered lunches, flexible vacation policies, and Apple gear, among others. These things let us get to know one another better, work more efficiently, and ensure that we thrive in all facets of our lives. But they’re not why anyone works here. We’re here for the incredible people around us, and the incredible people we become by working here.
As the company scales, we’re investing in our people with funds for learning and development, a concept of “Tours” to thoughtfully manage career progression, and “Platoons” that allow for cross-functional leadership. If you’re up for an adventure with us, we hope you’ll apply to join our team and grow with us.
Apply Online Influitive Jobs
You can be a member of Influitive family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Influitive where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Success Manager
About The Job – Customer Success Manager
Influitive has incredible customers! These are organizations no, leaders who have chosen to invest their effort in a completely new product that is forming a completely new category of marketing technology. They seek to get ahead of their competition by innovating. They do so by seizing hold of their Advocates and mobilizing them to spread the word about how great their stuff is. So that’s what our customers want; as a CSM it’s your job to make it happen.
How you’ll make a huge impact:
- As a Customer Success Manager you’ll consult directly with our clients’ marketing teams to make sure they are using Influitive to hit their growth objectives and KPIs. You’ll help newly trained Advocate Marketers run their AdvocateHubs, coaching them to:
- Measure the success of their AdvocateHubs & prove the value Influitive brings
- Adopt best practices and thought leadership from our Center of Excellence team
- Share case studies and stories to inspire clients to be amazing marketers and succeed in achieving their companies’ goals
- Play a role in helping our Account Management team identify and pitch upsell deals & cross-sell
- Lead renewal discussions
- You’ll create amazing relationships with our clients’ Advocate Marketers & Marketing executives (CMO/VP-level). You’ll inspire these stakeholders to push the boundaries of their strategies’
- Celebrate what our customers love about our product and understand what they’d like to have changed. Then you’ll get to communicate that back to our product team so that we can learn and move forward
- Visit North American customers occasionally to help delivery our true north and secure a trusted relationship with clients
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You have worked on a Customer Success team at a business-to-business software-as-a-service company
- You have a talent for solving sticky situations, creating consensus and turning customers into raving fans
- You take ownership over your work and your customers know that you’re accountable for their success
- On accountability, you manage your clients through Discovery, Nurturing and Mobilizing of their advocates allowing them to build a trusted relationship with members of their program
- You are the voice of the customer internally as well as the voice of Influitive and its mission externally, balancing both personas well for success on both sides
- You’re empathetic and know how to think like you are the customer: you believe that your customer’s success IS your success
- You’ve succeeded at a small, fast-growing company before
- You’re on the cutting edge of the emerging Customer Success profession and seek to improve processes
- You have a bias toward action / you love to dive in and get stuff done
- You’re well organized and can handle managing a lot of clients all at once
- You’re really approachable and people will trust you to carry the Influitive flag
- You are comfortable working with clients at any level in the organizations, nurturing them as needed, becoming a trusted advisor
- You can assist in scoping and mapping out an enterprise organization, looking for ways to deepen the Influitive relationship across the organization
What you’ll get from us:
At Influitive, you’ll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change the way modern marketing works. (Check out our Glassdoor page to see what this looks like in action in the words of our advocates – our employees.) In addition, you’ll get some awesome perks, such as a MacBook Air, catered lunches 2X/wk, a learning and development budget, unlimited vacation, an office gym and showers, stocked kitchen with snacks, and a comfy Influitive hoodie. We offer every full-time employee competitive compensation including performance bonuses, generous benefits from day one, and stock options in the company.
Influitive Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Influitive and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Influitive Jobs;