Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Imperial Oil by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Imperial Oil which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Apply Online Imperial Oil Jobs
You can be a member of Imperial Oil family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Imperial Oil where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
An integral member of the Inspection group, you will develop and administer inspection programs for a wide range of pressure equipment including pressure vessels, boilers, fired heaters and pressure piping. You will provide work directions to non-destructive examination personnel and monitor non-destructive evaluation (NDE) contractor activities to ensure compliance with Quality Control Systems.
- A working knowledge of welding, inspection methods, corrosion mechanisms and non-destructive testing
- Familiar with codes and standards such as API, ASME, CSA, NACE etc. relating to pressure vessel and piping.
- Experience with Quality Assurance/Control Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Sound reasoning ability with a high level of self-initiative and a strong desire to learn
- The ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- An Engineering Technologist diploma in Mechanical, Materials, Welding or similar
- All levels of experience in performing inspection activities in refinery/ petrochemical or similar set up are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and skills with computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access etc.
- Valid driver’s lincense and safe driving record are required.
- API 510/570/653/580/581 certification would be a definite asset.
Pipeline Integrity Construction Supervisor
Seeking an experienced Pipeline Integrity Construction Supervisor to support Imperial’s Fuels Operations and Midstream business unit, executing digs and/or tool runs on over 40 pipeline systems across Canada. This position will be based out of Waterdown, Ontario. In this position you will report to the Imperial Midstream Pipeline Integrity Execution Manager.
- Provide proactive Safety Leadership
- Exemplify ownership/accountability, safety above schedule, hazard recognition, intervention, and effective communication
- Lead tail gate safety meetings with company and/or third-party contractor employees
- Provide effective leadership of third party contractors’ crews in pipeline maintenance activities including:
- Excavate, inspect and repair pipelines safely
- Execute tool runs and purge pipelines of product when required
- Assess manpower, equipment, and material needs for each work scope and communicate needs to project engineers/supervisors
- Understand pipeline alignment drawings and piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Recognize unusual operating conditions and initiate required emergency response procedures
Employees in this position must have the interest, willingness and ability to learn and acquire the knowledge to master the above responsibilities and progress into other positions necessary in the operations and maintenance of the midstream business.
Imperial Oil Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Imperial Oil and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Imperial Oil Jobs;