Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Impark by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Impark which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Join one of North America’s largest parking operators, with 9,200 employees in 334 cities across the United States & Canada. Find out our latest career opportunities in your city.
Working at Impark
As a leader in parking management and transportation solutions in North America, Impark delivers on many needs and expectations within the company and to our corporate clients and parking customers. We offer diverse opportunities and experiences to all our employees, and you’ll find Impark’s qualities include:
- Dynamic People
- Team-oriented Environment
- Energetic Location
- Excellent Benefits
- Comprehensive Salaries
- Opportunities for Advancement
Apply Online Impark Jobs
You can be a member of Impark family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Impark where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Maintain the work schedule ensuring adequate coverage during the facility’s peak and off peak times.
- Mentor, support and supervise parking valet attendants and supervisors.
- Supervise all employees by enforcing work rules and company policies.
- When work rules are not adhered to Facility Manager will discipline employees as necessary
- Promote an atmosphere that is conducive to employee satisfaction.
- Train new and existing employees by setting a positive example as well as provide leadership.
- Manage all third party vendors to ensure the terms of their services are met with the appropriate value for the services rendered.
- Create a detailed list, which identifies any and all hazards that may create liability issues for Impark.
- Prepare a timeline you will follow in order to ensure that any and all hazards found have been addressed and corrected.
- Set up work schedules that are conducive to effective maintenance schedules within the garage.
- Routinely make recommendations that can be advantageous to the property and or customers.
- Ensure all supplies are well stocked and readily available if necessary.
- Handle all customer inquiries as it relates to parking services available.
- Handle all customer complaints as they relate to service at the garage.
- Monitor all daily transactions and paperwork.
- Establish a reporting tool that effectively manages the daily and monthly receipts.
- Maintain the facility receivables and ensure payments are made timely by customers.
- Manage all service vendors.
- Maintain Revenue Control Equipment (RCE) through periodic inspections and or maintenance.
- Continually promote the garage looking for new opportunities to increase revenue.
- Continually make recommendations that can improve the operations of the garage.
- Ensure garage expenses and revenues are tracking according to the proposed budget.
- Maintain receivables and ensure the proper and timely collection of all types of payments.
- Handle any and all refunds and customer inquiries as it relates to the fees paid for services rendered.
- Maintain and monitor the location banking procedures and effectively managed the onsite change fund.
- Work with closely with Account Manager to ensure all the client’s needs and expectations are met.
- Be a positive ambassador of Impark and your assigned location (s).
- Continually look to improve professionally by honing your current skills and acquiring new ones.
- Assist Human Resources in the training and disciplining of employees.
- Work with the claims department on any and all claims and take initiative to investigate and provide important facts in order to minimize the company’s liability. Your goal is to work with Claims
- Manager to provide leadership on identifying preventive measures in order to decrease the losses.
- Understand the environment and the economic climate that the garage resides in by successfully marketing for new customers and utilizing the most cost effective vendors.
Skills / Experience
- Available 24/7 for employee contact; able to handle emergencies and other incidents calmly and professionally.
- Exemplary customer service orientation
- Must have a valid driver license
- Provide feedback to your parking valet attendants in order to improve service
- Ability to deal with the public under stress to analyze and respond to a wide variety of situations with quick, accurate and professional decisions.
- Ability to multi-task, follow-through with appropriate and timely results.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communications with customers, employees, and corporate staff.
- Strong self-motivation, time management and organizational skills; proactive, and good judgement.
- Ability and willingness to take on new duties based on changing business needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience (required)
- Basic Arithmetic (required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Internet use (required)
- 5 years professional parking operations experience (required)
- Experience for managing and supervising a team of shuttle drivers (required)
- $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
- Health, Vision, Dental – Conditions apply
- Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays – (Conditions apply)
Impark Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Impark and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Impark Jobs;