Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at IKEA by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of IKEA which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Apply Online IKEA Jobs
You can be a member of IKEA family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
IKEA shopkeepers have one of the most dynamic and rewarding positions in an IKEA store. Your challenge will be to optimise sales and profitability within a shop and store by leading and inspiring your team and combining your knowledge of the IKEA product range with your knowledge of the local market and the needs of customers.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Optimising sales and profitability by taking ownership of the range and actively promoting the IKEA commercial priorities and volume commitments.
- Acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, as well as keeping an active eye on competition, supply and performance analysis.
- Knowing your range and presenting the width and depth of the IKEA range in order to satisfy and inspire visitors.
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent shape and fully stocked at all times so that customers can make a buying decision on their own.
- Create an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with my team and other colleagues while providing an inspiring and motivating direction for co-workers and engaging them fully in the IKEA objectives.
- Being available to deal positively and quickly with issues raised by customers thereby supporting my co-workers when they cannot resolve a need.
- Leading by example in terms of customer focus, co-operation with other departments, simplicity and giving and taking responsibility to optimize our customers’ experience in my unit.
- Work with the management team and co-workers to identify the root cause of recurring problems. Implement improved ways of working and following up to ensure we have been successful in resolving such problems for future customers
- Ensure co-workers are available and ready to help by putting customers before work tasks.
- Empowering co-workers through knowledge, confidence, trust, authority and motivation so they are always ready to support customers in the best way possible.
- Support in the development of cross-trained and empowered co-workers who make decisions to benefit for the customer and the store
- Lead the recruitment, selection, development and coaching of all co-workers in your department
- Understand the importance of accurate stock inventory and coach my team to also have this awareness and work with it in their daily roles.
- Understanding your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager.
- Support the store operations by acting as the store Duty Manager on a regular basis and supporting other departments on an as-needed basis
- Assuming responsibility for other tasks as they arise
IKEA Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for IKEA and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for IKEA Jobs;