Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at IHS Markit by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of IHS Markit which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what’s next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world’s most influential companies. You’ll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here.
Apply Online IHS Markit Jobs
You can be a member of IHS Markit family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application IHS Markit where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Sr Sales Executive/Business Development
The Sales Executive develops and manages relationships with key assigned clients. Responsible for achieving specific Renewal and Sales/Upsell growth targets, managing a client portfolio plan, and prospecting and developing sales at new clients in the Upstream Engineering Software sector.
- Secure a high level of client retention through responsive and proactive account management
- Demonstrate an understanding of each client’s specific needs, role and use of our products; provide them with appropriate training and customer service to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all engineering products/services, and ensure clients are accessing all the solutions that meet their business requirements.
- Establish and maintain strategic level relationships. Utilize the relationships to develop strong revenue growth initiatives for all engineering products within assigned account base.
- Grow accounts and manage a portfolio of assigned accounts via tactical and strategic activities in conjunction with the Director of Sales.
- Develop a pipeline of new accounts to pursue and close as new business, adding those new accounts to the existing client portfolio
• Manage renewal sales process for existing customer base; including setting expectations, changing needs assessments, and negotiating and processing contracts.
• Follow up on all inbound client inquiries to uncover new and expanding opportunities within client
• Maintain consistent and ongoing contact with end-users and decision makers.
• Prospect, present to, and close on new sales opportunities within client base.
• Accurately forecast expected sales and cancellations to Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
• Provide ongoing product feedback from clients to Sales Manager and Product Managers.
• Maintain awareness of, and participate in all relevant training for, new products and capabilities, and
market them to account base.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience selling E&P technical software (GG&E), services, content, business solutions
• Ability to analyze business opportunities, develop effective sales strategies and close business.
• Track record of developing account and territory plans to achieve penetration and grow revenue.
• Knowledge of contracts and proposal process.
• Client negotiation skills.
• Strong oral communication skills, including presenting to and interacting with decision-makers and diverse audiences within a client’s organization.
• Strong written communication skills, especially in ability to write reports in a clear and concise manner.
• Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Team player who works collaboratively with colleagues, management and all points of the organization.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Upstream O&G
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
IHS Markit Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for IHS Markit and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for IHS Markit Jobs;