Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at IBI Group by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of IBI Group which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
IBI Group provides a world of career opportunities. Our teams work with major international clients across the globe, shaping the future of sustainable urban environments, one project at a time. Collaboration is at the core of our business. We believe in surrounding our teams with complementary talent; everyone pools their diverse skill sets and knowledge to uncover big picture solutions. We ignore the conventional hierarchy of traditional workplaces, valuing individuals over job titles to form a creative, progressive, results-oriented approach to day to day tasks.
Apply Online IBI Group Jobs
You can be a member of IBI Group family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application IBI Group where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Traffic Signal Design Engineer / Manager
Engineers thrive on solving problems by putting their logic and creativity together. They are able to invent, explore, and question to enhance the areas around us. IBI Group engineers work in multiple disciplines and collaborate on larger initiatives. The Team has the opportunity to work on unique and leading-edge projects with a local focus to make a global difference.
• Contribute significantly to the successful design, production, coordination and management of traffic signal design, and inspection projects.
• Develop traffic signal and traffic control devices designs in AutoCAD and/or Microstation.
• Design Experience in functional roadway geometric, pavement marking and signage, AODA accessible path criteria, traffic signal system equipment, cone of vision and roadway infrastructure dimensional relationship, utility clearances, single line diagrams, wiring schematics, photometric layouts, and grounding details.
• Preparing wire sizing, voltage drop and conduit capacity calculations.
• Research into latest technology for traffic signaling equipment and lighting fixtures and associated controls, prepare technical reports, tender documentation and field support (including commissioning/site inspection).
• Communicate effectively with clients and internal team members (Engineers, Architects, Designers and Project Managers) in the design and specification development of traffic signal projects within an integrated multi-disciplinary project delivery team.
• Ensure accuracy, completeness and quality of technical information and project documentation in accordance with QA/QC programs.
• Ensure that engineering deliverables (e.g., drawings, specifications, analysis, budget estimates) comply with applicable regulations, standards, corporate procedures and sound engineering practices.
• Initiate and work with drafting staff to complete engineering drawings
• Ensure that project deliverables are met in a timely manner to a high quality
• Take direction from Senior Project Managers
• Direct and supervise AutoCAD technicians
• Review drawings and perform quality control checks
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering focused on transportation engineering
• Must have Certification as a Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE)
• Registered with PEO as a Professional Engineer or EIT
• At least 3 years of proven hands-on experience in traffic signals design and inspection, functional roadway design, temporary staging, traffic operations/analysis, site plan design and telecommunications projects
• Working knowledge of Ontario Traffic Manuals, HTA, Ontario Electrical Safety Code, TAC and MUTCDC.
• Proficiency with engineering software including AutoCAD, Microstation, AutoTurn, Autolux, Synchro, and AGI32 lighting design software
• Experience performing site inspections, construction supervision and contract administration
• Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team delivering various projects in complexity and size/scope
• Strong interpersonal communications skills applicable both internally with project delivery staff as well as externally with project partners (clients, consultants, contractors and regulatory authorities)
• Familiarity with the Canadian Electrical Code and OPSS Standards
• Experience in 120/240VAC and 347 VAC power distribution and associated calculations in support of the design of feeders and main service connection
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Occasional travel is a requirement
IBI Group Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for IBI Group and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for IBI Group Jobs;