Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Hyperwallet by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Hyperwallet which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
No matter who you’re paying, we have a solution that fits
Whether you pay earnings, commissions, or royalties, we’ll help you scale to pay the planet. Our frictionless payout technology supports mass payouts across the globe, giving you immediate access to new markets and new opportunities.
With one integration, you’ll achieve:
- Global reach and scalability
- Best in industry transaction success rate
- Real-time payment visibility
- Streamlined payee onboarding and compliance handling
- Improved payee loyalty and satisfaction
Apply Online Hyperwallet Jobs
You can be a member of Hyperwallet family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Hyperwallet where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
At Hyperwallet, we value diversity, creativity and equal opportunity, and we’re always on the lookout for bright, talented individuals to join our team. We are proud to provide exceptional working conditions for staff, which includes competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits plan that helps keep our employees healthy and happy. If you’re motivated, have a positive attitude, enjoy challenges and want to be part of a growing team committed to both personal growth and career success – then we want to hear from you!
- Supervises accounts payable/T&E
- Ensure compliance with internal control and accounting system and policies
- Research and prepare analysis for complex accounting issues and procedures
- Prepares working papers and assist to put financial package together for month-end close
- Prepares working papers for quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Assist in preparation of consolidated monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP;
- Assist implementation of tax software
- Indirect tax returns including GST and VAT returns for all subsidiaries
- Works with external accountants/consultants/auditors and CRA;
- Works with the Controller to ensure compliance with various tax regulators;
- Assist in the company’s day-to-day accounting operations;
- Participates in projects with senior management and provides meaningful analysis/answers to any accounting/financial questions from both internal and external parties;
- Performs other duties as required.
- CPA designation
- Public practice experience prior to designation
- Industry experience is not must but an asset
- Hands-on experience in dealing with complicated accounting issues including revenue recognition, financial instruments, IFRS 15 or ASC606, etc – Ability to prepare an analysis is a must
- Hands-on experience in preparing financial statements and various disclosure
- Experience with US GAAP and consolidation
- Knowledge and experience with FX currency conversions
- Experience in supervising junior staff
- Expert user of excel
- Highly detailed-oriented, strong analytical skills and a team player
- Experience in financial or payments industry an asset
- Excellent communication and quantitative skills
Hyperwallet Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Hyperwallet and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Hyperwallet Jobs;