Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Husky Injection Molding Systems by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Husky Injection Molding Systems which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Husky Injection Molding Systems, our success is based on your success. Our ability to keep our customers in the lead is based on building the strongest team possible. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
Apply Online Husky Injection Molding Systems Jobs
You can be a member of Husky Injection Molding Systems family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Husky Injection Molding Systems where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Successfully executing Enterprise Business Intelligence projects from functional to BI specifications, analysis, modelling and design
- Interact and moderate as consultant between business departments and technical staff
- Interfacing with project teams, business stakeholders & management team
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external partners
- Requirements analysis and definition
- Execution of all relevant Project tasks and work packages
- Data analysis and data profiling
- Supporting program manager in delivery of the overall Enterprise Business Intelligence Program
- Ensuring that quality standards are met
- Supporting Master Data Management Strategy
- College / University / University of Applied Science degree in Computer Science, Information
- Management or other technical discipline
- 5-10 years working experience in business analysis and/or BI related projects
- Experience with implementing Business Intelligence technologies & products
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence technologies & solutions (Business Objects, MS SQL Server, Cognos)
- Experience working in an international business environment
- Basic manufacturing and sales business process knowledge
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to moderate meetings and constructive design sessions for effective decision making
- English language skills are a requirement, German & French are considered an asset
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks.
Husky is committed to creating a barrier free environment for people with disabilities. As a part of this commitment, there are a variety of resources and ongoing training devoted to promoting accessibility and equitable access to services and facilities.
At Husky, accommodations are provided in all parts of the hiring process to ensure everyone has what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters to begin a conversation about how to ensure your individual accessibility needs are met. You can reach our recruiters at Talent@husky.ca
No agency or telephone inquiries please.
Husky Injection Molding Systems Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Husky Injection Molding Systems and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Husky Injection Molding Systems Jobs;