Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at HSBC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of HSBC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
HSBC Bank Canada, a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, is the leading international bank in the country. We help companies and individuals across Canada to do business and manage their finances internationally through three global business lines: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
Apply Online HSBC Jobs
You can be a member of HSBC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Prior experience in banking sales preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Secondary school graduation required, University / College degree preferred
- Minimum of two years working in financial services industry
- Understanding of core products, and familiar with retail and wealth product processes
- Understanding of relationship management systems (CRM and RM Platform etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory governance in market
- Team player and a good collaborator
- Knowledge of local and Group compliance regulations
- Able to deliver the client experience and needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suit
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market Mutual Fund Licensing. Requires completions of Investment Funds in CA, CA Securities and Mutual Fund Skills Builders course.
HSBC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for HSBC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for HSBC Jobs;