Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Honda by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Honda which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The best people produce the best products. That’s why Honda is constantly on the lookout for bright, ambitious team players who have a strong commitment to improving society, the environment, as well as themselves.
Honda has long been a company whose corporate culture centres around people who successfully work together to produce technologically advanced and environmentally conscious products. We believe that everyone involved in the process of buying, selling or producing a Honda product should have a positive experience.
Apply Online Honda Jobs
You can be a member of Honda family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Honda where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Tech Line Specialist
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Tech Line Analyst MC/PE is responsible to ensure a high level of Tech Line communication within all CH departments. A technical support agent maintains a positive team atmosphere and assists with root cause identification and problem resolution for all Tech Line MC/PE files. Assist dealer technical staff with troubleshooting of complex mechanical and electrical contentions and report any recurring quality or technical problems internally.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Honda MC/PE dealership technical staff in troubleshooting complex mechanical concerns.
- Review individual Tech Line cases to ensure quality. Cases are to be clear and concise.
- Identify and report technical issues to Technical Analysts in Quality Engineering.
- Support and participate with various CH departments with problem analysis, diagnosis and testing as required.
- Participate in product modifications, updates and campaigns as required.
- Conduct/ Assist Field Engineering analysts with investigations / dealer visits or in-house inspections of customer vehicles as required.
- Provide guidance for warranty policy; provide claim authorizations and submission guidance.
- Maintain thorough working knowledge of current motorcycle and Power Equipment technology.
- Provide Tech Line reports to management as required.
- Adhere to all CH Policy and Procedures.
- Keep individual Provincial Technician License up to date.
- Follow internal Training Curriculum as directed by the Tech Line Supervisor.
- The ability to Read, Write, and Speak in French is an asset.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed secondary school graduation, valid motorcycle technician’s license or equivalent.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience as an MC/PE technician is required.
- Must entail strong analytical, strategic, and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must entail good planning and organization skills; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal colleagues and the dealers.
- Ability to be autonomous and decisive, display integrity and initiative.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships and all members of the team.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts.
- Enjoys team building approach of management and department – shares results.
Honda Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Honda and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Honda Jobs;