Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Hilti by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Hilti which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Hilti Corporation is a Liechtenstein multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, and mining industries, mainly to the professional end-user. It concentrates mainly on anchoring systems, hammer drills, firestops, and installation systems, but manufactures and markets an array of tools (including cordless electric drills, heavy angle drills, laser levels, power saws, and fasteners). Hilti, a registered trademark of the various Hilti corporate entities, is the family name of the company’s founders.
Apply Online Hilti Jobs
You can be a member of Hilti family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Hilti where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Associate Warehouse Workers
The role of Associate Warehouse Workers is responsible for providing superior sales support and customer service by working with the distribution team through the receiving, warehousing, and order fulfillment functions, as well as organizational lean objectives.
Customer Service/Inside Sales Rep
The Customer Service/Inside Sales Rep is responsible for serving all Hilti customers, including internal Hilti customers (i.e. field account managers and/or other Hilti team members) who have direct relationships with the Hilti customer experience. This position is accountable for achieving profitable sales while providing timely and appropriate customer service and technical expertise. Strong orientation in understanding a customer’s specialized needs and requirements is needed to ensure the successful achievement of the company’s objectives and growth within their assigned Market Organization (MO).
You As an account manager, you’ll be visiting our customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them. could find yourself on construction sites and nuclear plants or in offices and warehouses.
Ours is a model of professional consultative selling, and it’s a really hands-on job. It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, while selling our state-of-the-art software along with all the services and after-care that come with the Hilti name. Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about building relationships with warm and responsive customers, and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
What you need is:
- What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year prior experience in customer service and/ or sales working directly with customers, preferred (either over phone or face-to-face)
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaged customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts.
- Excellent time and territory management skills.
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, and smartphones.
- Must maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with HNA dress policy at all times.
- Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility.
- Vehicle/ Driver’s License Requirements:
- Company vehicle provided for carrying tools/fasteners for product demonstration purposes.
- Account Manager has responsibility for prudent care and protection of company assets.
Hilti Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Hilti and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Hilti Jobs;