Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Hertz by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Hertz which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Hertz Global has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly, as well as Donlen – and a long legacy of innovation and industry firsts.
Our aspiration is to rent cars better than anyone else. This simple but powerful statement of intent fuels our single-minded focus on the quality and convenience of our products and services as well as the experience and value we provide to our customers and other stakeholders.
Apply Online Hertz Jobs
You can be a member of Hertz family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Hertz where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Well known for our solid worldwide reputation, Hertz is proud to be the largest car rental company. At Hertz, we know service excellence is built on our employees. We recognize that you are a unique individual and we understand that you value benefits and rewards that provide flexibility, choice, and control.
Join the winning team at a company whose reputation speaks for itself…
As a Tripper, you will be responsible for driving different types of vehicles from location to location, completing necessary paperwork and re-fueling.
- Must be at least 20 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Able to work various hours, weekends, holiday and overtime
- Must be able to communicate effectively & courteously to customers
- Must be neatly groomed and have a professional appearance
- This position requires you to work outdoors and drive in all weather conditions
- Honest & Dependable
- Professional Attitude
- Must have a pleasant, outgoing, and friendly personality
The job functions of the current Vehicle Agents consists of the following:
- Cleaning the vehicles and preparing them for rent status (exterior washing, interior vacuuming and wiping dash, console and door jams)
- Checking fluid levels and Tire Pressure
- Completing Damage Inspection Sheet
- Responsible for refueling the vehicles
- Responsible for vehicle movements between HLE locations
- At times maybe required to pick up and drop off customers
- Completing miscellaneous tasks such as taking the vehicle to get an oil change and dropping off bank deposits
Counter Sales Representative
The Counter Sales Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This sales commissioned team member provides world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells Hertz products and services to meet the customer’s travel needs.
The key responsibilitiesandaccountability are:
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience.
- Strong emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but not limited to, options to waive customer’s responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells.
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Work in a fast paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales, while enhancing the customer’s rental experience.
Hertz Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Hertz and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Hertz Jobs;