Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Hallmark by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Hallmark which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Hallmark Canada has been helping Canadians with their social expression needs for over 90 years. The true heritage of Hallmark is deeply rooted in Canada. Equipped with only 125 card designs and 10 employees, the William E. Coutts Company sold greeting cards across Canada (1916 — 1931). In the 1930’s Coutts determined that a close link with the Hall Brothers Company (U.S.) could strengthen his company and proposed to manufacture the Hall Brothers cards in Canada on a royalty basis.
Apply Online Hallmark Jobs
You can be a member of Hallmark family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Hallmark where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Oversees and/or participates in program/product execution, revisions and refreshes at retail, and helps resolve issues. Participates in installation activities in mass customer accounts in assigned territory as required. Maintains relationships with store management and supports Hallmark/retailer communication. Coordinates training of part-time service employees.
Key Results and Operation Duties
The following is a list of the operational duties and key results expected for the job. Activities with the greater time allocation are placed toward the top of the list. The tasks and time spent performing each task may vary as business needs require. Hallmark Canada maintains the right to modify job descriptions at its discretion.
Key Operational Duties/Key Results
Service Execution at Retail
* Under direction of manager, assists in the implementation of rooftop level execution of all product programs.
* Helps to ensure service is maximized and productivity standards are realized at all times. Includes ensuring service schedules are met by providing service coverage where vacancies exist or vacation/sick day coverage is needed.
* Reviews expenses and other information with RRs to ensure adherence with assigned budgets.
Revisions and Installations
* Participates in and assists with department revisions, remerchandising, relocations and new store installations in assigned territory where required.
* Partners with Territory Installation Manager to follow-up to ensure complete installations.
* Maintains ongoing scheduled/unscheduled communication with manager and territory colleagues to ensure current knowledge of upcoming programs and in-store activities.
* Liaises with account management as Hallmark representative to identify any issues or opportunities and advises manager.
* Builds/maintains strong working relationships with account level management.
Hallmark Retail Merchandiser
A Hallmark Retail Merchandiser maintains the Hallmark Canada department in assigned stores, including ordering, receiving and merchandising of product in accordance with master schedule and merchandising plan. They maintain inventories, participates in the in-store execution of revisions and renovations in assigned accounts, and new store installations as well.
Are you looking for a part-time job? This may be the job for you!
The Hallmark Retail Merchandiser is responsible for…
- receiving and safely storing product according to Hallmark and account requirements.
- merchandising Hallmark product by following a merchandising plan, productivity standards and the schedule provided.
- ensuring displays are full by moving product according to allowable guidelines and orders replacement product as required in accordance with inventory guidelines.
- processes returns of all unsaleable/out of season product.
- services in assigned stores in accordance with scheduling requirements for seasonal change-outs.
- attending store audits as necessary.
- providing retail service in department revisions, remerchandising, relocations and new store installations for assigned stores.
- establishing collaborative and productive relationships with colleagues in support of optimal execution at retail.
- maintaining ongoing scheduled/unscheduled communication with manager to ensure current knowledge of upcoming programs and in-store activities.
Talented Retail Merchandisers demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge — Learn Hallmark products and program requirements, potential safety issues and correct handling of product/fixtures.
- Communication – Good verbal and written communication are essential to ensure clear understanding of requirements, goals and activities.
- Results-Oriented – Ability to understand priorities, timelines and desired outcomes, and act proactively to ensure goals are met.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- High school diploma
- Physical activity required to merchandise displays and handle inventory
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly
- Access to a computer and a personal email address
- Experience in retail environment beneficial
- Work is performed in retail environments. Occasional, but infrequent, work in construction environments.
Hallmark Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Hallmark and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Hallmark Jobs;