Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Groupe Dynamite by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Groupe Dynamite which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Groupe Dynamite is a global fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage and Dynamite. We operate more than 400 stores in Canada and worldwide and employ over 6,000 people. We have our roots planted firmly in the terrain of fashion’s retail landscape.
Within our walls, our spirited group creates, designs, markets and distributes a constantly evolving collection to a large network of Dynamite and Garage retail stores. The brand’s core strength is rooted in a solid understanding of its customer.
Acting as a Canadian leader among the international brand landscape, both Garage & Dynamite continue to thrive in an ever-crowded marketplace. Our passionate team continues to lead expansion of the business in new markets, including e-commerce while always leveraging our shared values.
Apply Online Groupe Dynamite Jobs
You can be a member of Groupe Dynamite family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Groupe Dynamite where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
2018 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Applications for the Summer Internship Program are now over. Please visit this page again in March 2018 to find out about our Internship opportunities!
- 2nd or 3rd year students enrolled in an undergraduate or college program in 2018
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.2/4.3 or 3.2/4.0 from a university program, or an overall average of 80% or higher from a college program
- Bilingual: English and French
- Available full time during regular office hours throughout the 12-week program
- Experience or knowledge in the retail industry (an asset)
Note that all the internships are remunerated and will allow students to gain experience in their field of study while becoming part of our team.
2018 GRADUATE ROTATIONAL PROGRAM
Our graduate rotational program is structured to allow business graduates the opportunity to cultivate their experience in a variety of business areas at Groupe Dynamite. It is also designed to develop highly motivated individuals with a strong interest for the fashion retail industry.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES ROTATIONAL POSITIONS IN:
- REGIONAL PRODUCT INTELLIGENCE
The program was designed to support Groupe Dynamite’s growth and ensure that Graduates are equipped with the right knowledge and skills for their future career growth. Through an 8-week rotational program, new graduates will work in different areas of the business with a variety of mentors while enjoying an unforgettable experience.
- This is a permanent, full-time Head Office position beginning February 5, 2018.
- Students must be graduating in December 2017 or have graduated in the last 24 months.
- Applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.2/4.3 or 3.2/4.0 or higher from a university Bachelor’s program.
Groupe Dynamite Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Groupe Dynamite and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Groupe Dynamite Jobs;