Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Great-West Life by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Great-West Life which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Great-West Life Assurance Company is a life insurance company. Its headquarters are in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Its President and CEO is Paul A. Mahon.
Apply Online Great-West Life Jobs
You can be a member of Great-West Life family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Great-West Life where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Assistant
Are you a recent graduate ready to put your education to work? What better place than with one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers! We are currently seeking tech savvy candidates with knowledge of the insurance/financial industry and a keen aptitude for math. We will put those skills to work as well as many others allowing excellent exposure of the day to day requirements in Group Retirement Services.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for various administrative functions relating to Group Retirement Plans including RRSP, RPP, DPSP, Investment Only and various non-registered products. You will work closely with a Group Retirement Services Customer Service Specialist to assist them in their day-to-day caseload administration. You must become familiar with the Group Pension Administration System (GPAS) and various GRS processes.
- Processing of group and single deposits
- Handling of interfund transfers of client/member assets
- Processing of cash withdrawals and transfers between registered plans from/to other financial institutions
- Handling member and member plan maintenance on GPAS
- Handling basic related inquiries, telephone calls etc.
Cafe Worker 2
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Food Services, the role of the Cafeteria Worker 2 (Counter Server) is to greet customers at the various food counters and serve customer food according to Food Service standards. Food must be plated in an appealing manner. The Counter Server is also responsible for the making of coffee and restocking all coffee supplies and beverage fridges. The Counter Server must be knowledgeable in the food served in order to answer customer inquiries.
Hours of work are from 7:00am and 2:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Set up of service counter including utensils, cloths, sanitizer buckets
- Replenish coffee, tea and beverage supplies throughout the day
- Restock beverage display fridges, merchant carts and cash register displays with required product
- Ensure all advertising and signage at the station is correct
- Familiarize yourself with the product and ingredients to be able to answer basic questions.
- Greet each customer immediately on arrival at the counter
- Quickly and efficiently plate the required food and present to the customer.
- Answer questions for customers, offering assistance and resolving complaints if required
- May be required to assist station cook with tasks such as cooking/lifting fries, changing pans and minor food prep.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work area and all equipment daily as well as maintaining a clean and orderly check out area throughout the day
- Provide back-up for cashiers to cover their breaks, absences etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Internal Audit team is on an exciting journey to meet the current and future needs of our stakeholders. Our team is an ideal fit if you:
- Enjoy learning about new business areas and activities
- Are a strong communicator
- Seek to challenge the status quo by presenting insightful solutions, and
- Are effective at creating strong collaborative relationships
What We Do
As an independent assurance function, we assess risks and advise on improvements for the organization’s business processes, change initiatives, and financial controls (ICOFR). Our focus is on providing factual, meaningful results that add value to the organization and support our strategic direction.
Our audit team is provided with a broad exposure to operations, systems, and management throughout the corporation, a wide variety of projects in a professional team-oriented environment, and the potential for impacting company processes and controls.
Internal Auditor Accountabilities:
- Carry out all phases of the audit process including risk identification and assessment, test program design and execution, developing recommendations for improvement, and preparing draft audit reports for presentation to management;
- Conduct ICOFR testing and engagements that support our external auditors;
- Positively contribute to the success of the audit team by working collaboratively with peers to achieve targets while continuously challenging and enhancing practices;
- Participate in various special projects when required, such as application systems development or other corporate initiatives, to assist the organization in ensuring controls are satisfactory and project results are achieved;
- Assist with the training, mentoring and performance feedback of CPA students performing their practical experience requirements in the department.
Great-West Life Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Great-West Life and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Great-West Life Jobs;