Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Grand & Toy by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Grand & Toy which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Grand & Toy is a Canadian e-commerce office supplies chain, founded in 1882 by James Grand as a home-based stationery printing business. It is now a subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc.
Apply Online Grand & Toy Jobs
You can be a member of Grand & Toy family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Grand & Toy where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Pick, fill, sort and wrap in-town and out-of-town customer orders accurately and within shipping deadlines. Load office supply orders according to shipping manifests onto Grand & Toy delivery vehicles.
- 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. shift
- Attention to detail and previous picking experience
- Bulk Order Picker
- Must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Walkie Rider and Swing Arm Training an asset
- RF exposure a significant asset
- Previous order picking experience an asset
- Well developed communication skills as a team player are necessary
- Receiving experience an asset
- This location is not on a local bus route.
Collector – Bilingual
The Collections Representative is responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts. The incumbent will support and communicate with our Customer Accounts and internal Sales Management at a senior level via telephone and email with respect to collection issues. They will actively work to maximize cash flow and minimize AR aging, bad debt write-offs, and adjustments.
- Manage and maintain an assigned portfolio of accounts. Coordinates with Clients to facilitate payment in accordance with contractual terms. Responsible for effective and efficient collection efforts to improve cash flow and reduce bad debt write-offs and adjustments.
- Analyzing accounts to determine why the customer is not paying timely or in full. Root cause analysis may indicate the account has been set up incorrectly (i.e., billing issues, etc) or other concerns that are negatively impacting cash flow or profitability.
- Effectively communicate with Sales and Finance management via verbal and written presentation regarding the performance of sensitive and complex accounts, utilizing various reporting tools.
- Utilize analytical expertise to identify collection / account issues (pricing, delivery, etc) and work with cross-functional areas to propose solutions to prevent future collection issues. Partner with the Sales Organization to discuss the customer’s accounts receivable portfolio, and ways to improve business efficiency and reduce costs.
- Reconcile customer accounts to ensure payments and credits are reflected correctly.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned (Credit Card Payments, Document Request etc).
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for prospecting and closing new business. Focusing on mid market Canadian Companies, the BDM is the primary contact for customer decision-makers and leads the sales process. Following the award of a sales contract, the BDM works closely with the Account Manager and Sales Management as well as other company resources to successfully transition account implementation and management responsibilities to them.
- Post secondary school degree or community college diploma in a business or marketing related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years consultative sales experience with a minimum 1 – 3 years proven outside sales success
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales automation (or CRM) tools is required
- Experience with & ability to learn and utilize a complex pricing, order and sales tracking database tool (HFA/Clarity or the like)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Ability to interface with all required levels at a customer (entry level to senior executive)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Demonstrated teambuilding attributes
- Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as function in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of teleprospecting/ telesales and sales process.
- Able to manage multiple and competing priorities through effective organizational, people, and time management skills
- Local market knowledge and relationships
- Solid networking skills
Grand & Toy Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Grand & Toy and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Grand & Toy Jobs;