Online Job Application Process
You can Golder Associatest the chance to work at Golder Associates by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Golder Associates which offers entry-level and manaGolder Associatesrial positions.
Golder is an independent, 100 percent employee-owned company with a global reach that makes a local impact.
Apply Online Golder Associates Jobs
You can be a member of Golder Associates family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application paGolder Associates where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Opportunities to deepen your expertise and broaden your professional scope abound. Step up for new projects and special assignments. Build your technical, social and professional networks across continents. With abundant chances to learn, grow and lead, you can create your Golder experience.
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Golder Associates Inc. is currently seeking a mid to senior-level Geotechnical Engineer for the Redmond, Washington office. In this role you will have the opportunity to help lead our growing Geotechnical Practice as part of a team on challenging heavy civil, transportation, and urban development projects throughout the Puget Sound area.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Interact with clients, engineering firms, developers, public agencies, contractors to develop project opportunities
* Help lead project proposal development and lead projects
* Perform geotechnical engineering analyses and reporting – including deep foundations, retaining structures, earthquake mitigations, slope stability, and more.
* Lead small to large size projects
* Represent Golder at project team meetings, client events, and professional meetings
* Puget Sound experience and client relationship
* Design-build experience in transportation and/or development as discipline or task lead
* Foundation design
* LRFD experience
* Numerical Modeling background
* Advanced seismic knowledge
* Dewatering experience
* MS in Geotechnical Engineering
* 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
* Demonstrated successful project management experience
* Registered Professional Engineer – preferred but not necessarily in Washington
* Strong soil mechanics and foundation engineering knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Valid driving license
Golder Associates Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Golder Associates and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Golder Associates Jobs;