Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Fountain Tire by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Fountain Tire which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Steer your career into the fast lane
At Fountain Tire, we offer many different career paths and opportunities. We have amazing in-store associates who consistently exceed our customer’s expectations in regards to their tire and mechanical service needs. We also have our corporate team, located in Edmonton at Fountain Tire Place, who provide professional business support to our stores and other operating locations
Whether they are keeping customers safe and on the road or helping to run the business side, our associates are provided with:
Skill development through our excellent training and career development programs
Impressive health, dental and vision benefits
A retirement savings plan with company matching to help achieve their financial goals
Money saving staff discounts on tires, parts and mechanical services at all Fountain Tire locations
Our vision is to be the best tire retailer in Canada. We seek people with the tools, training, and passion to help us achieve this vision. Are you up for the challenge?
Apply Online Fountain Tire Jobs
You can be a member of Fountain Tire family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Fountain Tire where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Representative
Fountain Tire, an industry leader with a strong presence and reputation across Canada, is looking for 2 Customer Service Representative’s to professionally support our network of distribution centers, stores and customers across Canada from our South Edmonton Corporate Office.
Why work for Fountain Tire?
- We are a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and one of Alberta’s Top 70 Employers
- We are one of the 10 largest independent tire dealers in North America, and recipient of many
- Customer Service and Best Business Awards
- We continually strive to expand our operations in existing markets, as well as new markets and currently, we have over 160 stores from BC through Ontario
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) are a highly integrated, high performance team that provides consistent customer service to both internal and external customers in order to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maximize sales potential by ensuring calls and online chats are handled in a timely and effective manner
- Deliver CSR managed program elements – including warranty, booking orders, national account web orders, northern Ontario direct ship
- Optimize customer satisfaction by assisting with inventory management duties
- Provide operational excellence in daily order management processes
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement in personnel, process or technology; take action and escalate roadblocks as required to drive constant improvement.
What you need:
- At least two years of experience in a call center and/or online chat environment
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in or a passion for the tire or automotive industry would be considered a strong asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, Microsoft Dynamics AX a definite asset
- Proven ability to work with patience and courtesy in customer relations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to manage independent work
- Proven ability to work within a team environment; this includes coaching and team building skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills, especially by phone
- Typing proficiency of at least 50 words per minute
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate within a team of highly motivated and dedicated individuals
- Develop personally and professionally in a supportive working environment
- Utilize our impressive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Invest in a retirement savings plan with company matching to help you achieve your financial goals
- Enjoy discounts on personal vehicle services at your local Fountain Tire location
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online and this position will remain posted until filled. In office applications will be accepted by reception only but are preferred online.
Fountain Tire Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Fountain Tire and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Fountain Tire Jobs;