Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Foresters Financial by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Foresters Financial which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Foresters FinancialTM is an international financial services provider with a unique history that began in 1874 when we set out to provide access to life insurance for average working families. More than 140 years later, we provide investment, life insurance, retirement and savings solutions that help families achieve their long-term financial goals.
Apply Online Foresters Financial Jobs
You can be a member of Foresters Financial family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Foresters Financial where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Content Marketing Manager
Working closely with the AVP, Corporate Marketing, the Senior Content Marketing Manager is key in driving Foresters Financial towards an enterprise-wide content marketing strategy that will support and extend our digital marketing initiatives and allow for high value results, operational efficiencies, consistency in voice and message and reduce reputational risk.
Key Qualifications / Competencies
- Job related work experience (7-10 years) with progressively senior management experience
- University or College degree in communications, marketing or journalism preferred
- Proven ability to coach, develop, lead, and inspire people is a must
- Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationship
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills
- Experience leading a team of talented and creative individuals in PR, marketing or content development
- Knowledge of clear or plain language principles is a must
- Ability to apply research findings to create messages that will resonate with the target audience(s)
- Use judgment and creative skills to prepare content for different channels – e.g. digital, social and print
- Use judgment and creative skills to develop a wide range of materials – e.g. –videos, speeches, brochures, reports, news releases, key messages and marketing copy, etc.
- Media relations experience is an asset
- Excellent written communication skills coupled with proven editorial skills
- Proven ability to tell an engaging corporate story. Training in how to tell the story using words, images, and audio and an understanding of how to create content that draws in an audience
Reporting to the Manager, International Brand Communications, the Corporate Designer will consult with client partner organizations to determine visual requirements that support organizational business goals. The candidate will be a bright, imaginative and capable designer with strong communication skills.
The Corporate Designer will be responsible for the creation of all visual design, including concept, layout, typography and production for both print and online applications. He/she will effectively communicate and coordinate with other members of the team to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications. The candidate will be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen.
- Meets with client partners including Corporate Marketing, Membership, NALIA, FAMI, Operations and HR to determine needs of the project.
- Formulates creative brief document to act as guideline and project measurement tool.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to support International Brand Communications objectives.
- Works with internal writing and design teams to brainstorm creative and effective brand communications solutions.
- Produces compelling and engaging work appropriate to determined brief and within brand
- Articulates and presents design solutions which meet the business needs of client partners and
- Demonstrates the ability of design thinking to add value to client partner’s business goals.
- Acts as steward and ambassador for the Foresters Financial brand.
- Assists production planner with budget and scheduling information.
- Demonstrates understanding of budget parameters in design, print and materials selection.
- Produces production design files able to be implemented by suppliers.
- Liaises with external suppliers and conducts press checks when appropriate.
- Maintains accurate time tracking of project components.
The main purpose of this position is to help create compelling content that brings Foresters story to life. As Foresters evolves its current digital presence into an active marketing channel, the Content Specialist will be a key player in our storytelling efforts. A member of the Corporate Marketing team, the Content Specialist will help evolve Foresters approach to branded content as a key driver of online discoverability. This includes creating and curating content that effectively informs, educates, and drives engagement.
- Create and edit a variety of content
- Manage corporate blog and social media channels
- Explore and test new approaches in the paid, social and digital space
- Develop and manage content calendar
- Coordinate content efforts for campaigns and themed months
- Liaise with colleagues across the organization to ensure content is shared and leveraged as much as possible
- Production coordination – manage content through legal/compliance approvals, translation and delivery
- Oversee outside vendors/freelancers as key contacts in our content development efforts
- Implementing, measuring and analyzing key business metrics for engagement and conversion
Foresters Financial Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Foresters Financial and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Foresters Financial Jobs;