Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at FirstService Residential by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of FirstService Residential which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
As North America’s property management leader and industry trailblazer, FirstService Residential offers an extensive selection of exciting career and personal growth opportunities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
We know that every member of our team enhances our success by delivering innovative programs and exceptional service that make a difference, every day, to those we serve. So we are highly selective in recruiting top quality professionals who demonstrate integrity, responsiveness, reliability and above all, a commitment to serving the needs of our residents and communities.
If your commitment to quality and service matches ours, we invite you to review our current career-advancing opportunities across North America. Please visit our Career Search Center to view positions throughout the United States. For career opportunities in Canada, please visit our Ontario, Calgary and British Columbia listings.
And here’s a tip: be sure to check back frequently, as our continuous business growth, as well as our associates’ ongoing professional advancement, create new opportunities every day.
Apply Online FirstService Residential Jobs
You can be a member of FirstService Residential family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application FirstService Residential where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Property Manager/ Rental Agent
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America’s foremost property management firm.
The Property Manager is responsible for providing management services to a diverse portfolio of buildings including Rental, Commercial & Commercial Strata, as well as individual units on behalf of investor clients, in order to maximize the return on their investment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Negotiate and/or approve rental and lease agreements
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are fulfilled
- Prepare and administer annual budget within established parameters
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services
- Monitor and coordinate necessary repairs
- Respond promptly to calls and requests from owners and tenants
- Communicate with owners on an ongoing basis both verbally and in writing
- Hire, train and supervise site staff
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned
- Attend Council and Annual Meetings of Strata as required
- Must be available for occasional after our calls or emergencies.
- May be required to supervise building caretakers and other associates who work in the buildings under management.
Education & Experience
- Current license for Rental & Strata Property Management issued by the Real Estate Council of British Columbia
- Two to three years’ experience in a similar capacity
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act of British Columbiaand the Strata Property Act as well
- Strong understanding of building systems and operations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
The Property Manager will be required to regularly visit assigned properties in the Metro Vancouver area. A driver’s license recognized in British Columbia and a reliable vehicle are required.
If you are interested on this position, please send us your resume and let us know why do you think you will be a good fit for it. We thank you in advance for your interest in the position. Only those who we feel possess the desired skills will be contacted.
- We offer a competitive salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits after pobation
- The support of a great Department!!
FirstService Residential Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for FirstService Residential and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for FirstService Residential Jobs;