Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at excelHR by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of excelHR which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR EVERY JOB
excelHR is one of Canada’s top recruitment and staffing companies. Every year, our team fills more than 8,000 temporary, contract and permanent positions in Ottawa, Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver.
We’re the primary or exclusive supplier to most of Canada’s top employers. By providing the most skilled resources available in the shortest turnaround time, we’ve won hundreds of loyal clients within a wide range of industries – insurance, legal, not-for-profit, hi-tech, construction, health, scientific, management and more.
Our passion for staffing has also made us the largest staffing supplier to the Government of Canada, the Government of the Province of Ontario, and numerous crown corporations. Combined with our key standing offers and supply arrangements — including Temporary Help Services (THS) standing offer/supply arrangement and Task-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS) — it all adds up to more opportunities for the candidates we represent.
We’ve built a reputation for excellence by placing qualified, professional candidates in a wide range of administrative support, accounting/finance, IT and senior specialized roles. It’s why virtually every client organization we serve keeps coming back.
Apply Online excelHR Jobs
You can be a member of excelHR family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application excelHR where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Awesome career opportunity for a recruiter available to support our account management team. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career? Do you love connecting with people? We want you! We are growing and expanding our niche markets.
Are you looking for a dynamic, innovative and fun atmosphere that is rewarding and fosters continuous learning? ExcelHR is Ottawa’s number one staffing firm and we offer excellent training and open door management. We are located in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver as well as our head office here in Ottawa. If you are driven, we want you!
We created an awesome tool for all of our recruiting, sales and contract management needs, so there is no paperwork, you can spend your time forging relationships with candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advertise and recruit for candidates in administration and professional areas using tools such as LinkedIn, Monster and Indeed.
- Interviewing and conducting references.
- Conducting active searches for specialists to present to our clients for open administrative support and professional permanent opportunities.
- Assisting candidates with resume and cover letter writing.
- Championing top candidates to the sales team.
- Using social media to advertise our clients enticing roles.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate is an expert recruiter with recent, demonstrated 1-3 years of experience.
- Completed post secondary education required.
- Core hours are 8:30-5:30 with overtime as needed.
- You have expertise in using social media to attract talent.
- Strong skills in communication, analytical thinking, planning, and organizing
- Team player
- Sense of urgency and problem solving skills
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Please call Barb for immediate consideration, 613-230-3700 ext. 1237 and send your resume to this posting.
excelHR Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for excelHR and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for excelHR Jobs;