Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Entertainment One by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Entertainment One which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Entertainment One is a publicly traded Canadian multinational record label and entertainment distribution company. Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, the company is primarily involved in the acquisition, distribution, and production of music, as well as the distribution of other entertainment content, such as films and television series. The company became a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index in 2013.
Apply Online Entertainment One Jobs
You can be a member of Entertainment One family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Entertainment One where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
National Promotions Assistant
As the National Promotions Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of national promotions designed to generate significant impressions and media value.
- Brainstorm and research third party brands active in the film and entertainment space for each upcoming film
- Aid in the execution of promotional campaigns and coordinate with various teams internally and externally including legal, creative and partners
- Track and support the reporting of internal and competitive campaigns
- Recommend social media copy to support film and promotional partner priorities
- Assist with the development of pitching resources and PowerPoint decks
- Keep regular status documents updated
- Administrative support
- Other duties as assigned
As the Benefits Manager at eOne, you will analyze, design and administer our employee benefits programs across US and Canada. This includes medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans and 401(k), pensions, employee recognition and stock ownership plans. You will develop, recommend and implement new or modified plans, employee benefits policies and supervise the administration of existing plans. This position develops cost control procedures to assure maximum coverage at the least possible cost to company and employee.
The Facilities Director ensures the smooth operation of all Canadian offices within the parameters of all government, regulatory and corporate governance requirements. This position, which works with internal and external Entertainment One partners, ensures the optimal operation of building systems to support a healthy, efficient and safe work place within a defined budget.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams, key business partners and leaders throughout the Global and Regional organizations/networks.
- Responsible for negotiating contractual requirements, making selection recommendations, managing the implementation phase and adherence to contractual commitments.
- Responsible for the repair, planning, design and allocation of space, implementation of required construction and/or renovation due to expansion or reorganization, ensuring all facilities’ systems are fully operational and according to corporate regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for planning and managing all office moves.
- Responsible for vendor management for required services including; office supplies, cafeteria services, cleaning services, telecommunications, conference lines, copiers etc.
Entertainment One Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Entertainment One and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Entertainment One Jobs;