Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at eHealth Ontario by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of eHealth Ontario which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Why eHealth Ontario?
At eHealth Ontario, our mission is clear: We’re revolutionizing health care delivery in the province. Thinking big comes naturally to us. After all, we work with the most advanced technology available, and on some of the biggest and most challenging projects in Canada.
eHealth Ontario has many job opportunities that are currently available. We are always looking for talented developers, architects, network engineers, technical specialists, project managers and other IT professionals who are ready to join us on the front line of the health care revolution. This is not just another job. It’s about standing out from the pack. And it’s about saving lives.
Apply Online eHealth Ontario Jobs
You can be a member of eHealth Ontario family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application eHealth Ontario where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
eHealth Ontario is the organization enabling physicians and health care providers establish and maintain electronic health records (EHRs) for all of Ontario’s 13 million residents.
This role provides leadership in the development, implementation and monitoring of comprehensive and legally compliant privacy and freedom of information programs, and the development and promotion of privacy strategies, methods, practices and standards within the Agency.
Your Chance to Shine:
– Develops, communicates, implements, monitors, and maintains an ongoing comprehensive Privacy program, including an internal privacy assurance and audit program, affiliated procedures, processes and a comprehensive suite of policies.
– Leads the delivery of consulting and advisory support, including the assessment of privacy solutions, in connection with the Agency’s mandate and priorities.
– Ensures the development, implementation and management of methodologies for evaluating privacy compliance.
– Provides leadership to staff in the provision of services to meet the needs of internal / external clients and stakeholders.
– Budget accountability for the Privacy Division.
– Staff management, team building, performance review and mentoring.
– Project and vendor management to ensure deliverables are met.
– Providing subject matter experts to support the privacy assessment, design and delivery of privacy program and supporting services.
– Researching and evaluating emerging trends in the area of Privacy.
Your Skills Make the Difference:
– 8-10 years of progressive related work experience.
– Demonstrated experience in developing privacy strategies in response to legislative, policy and enterprise service needs.
– Demonstrated experience in developing and administering an enterprise-wide privacy program.
– Experience in working with security consultants and IT professionals to identify possible privacy solutions and mitigation techniques.
– Demonstrated experience in coordinating a number of privacy initiatives at various stages in the privacy life-cycle to meet program objectives
Technical Knowledge & Skills
– In-depth knowledge of privacy laws, regulations, best practices, standards and trends in public or private healthcare environment.
– Experience in establishing and maintaining business relationships with privacy entities and individuals in external organizations.
– Experience and a demonstrated ability to adapt and modify privacy frameworks, standards, policies, procedures and practices relating to privacy in response to changing circumstances such as the emergence of new threats or legislative changes.
– Experience in undertaking and overseeing a variety of activities such as: conducting PIAs, privacy solutions, privacy architectures and privacy policies and procedures.
– Demonstrated understanding of the interdependencies of security, risk management, privacy and business continuity.
– University degree in a social science, business, law, health or IT discipline.
Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, with some afterhours work required
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
2.Criminal Background Check
Applicants may be required to undergo additional background checks as required for the position.
Bring your knowledge and expertise to our team and contribute significantly to the province’s eHealth initiative. Solid career advancement opportunities and superior benefits are some of the other advantages you’ll find at eHealth Ontario.
We regret that only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted by a member of the Talent Acquisition team. We encourage you continue to refer to our career page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis.
eHealth Ontario is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Thank you again for your interest in eHealth Ontario!
eHealth Ontario Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for eHealth Ontario and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for eHealth Ontario Jobs;