Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ecobee by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ecobee which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Before founding ecobee in 2007, Stuart Lombard was on a mission to reduce his family’s carbon footprint and save money. He found a lot of ways to conserve energy but most were complex and costly. However, he discovered that heating and cooling made up the majority of his home energy use. So, he tried a programmable thermostat. It turned out to be really complicated, even for someone with an engineering degree. And, unreliable. When Stuart and his family came home one winter day to find their house freezing, they’d had enough.
Apply Online Ecobee Jobs
You can be a member of Ecobee family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Ecobee where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Inside Sales Representative
As an Inside Sales Representative out of our Toronto office that services all of our North American clients, you will learn to know our products inside and out and spend your days providing clients with solutions using our ecobee lineup of smart thermostats.
From cold calling prospective wholesalers and contractors, to maintaining and growing current relationships, you’ll be the point person for your appointed Regional Sales Manager and contribute to the bottom line in a meaningful way.
Ways you can contribute day one:
- Manage a defined territory and support its sales and marketing initiatives, conducting both reactive inbound and proactive outbound calls,
- Setting up appointments, providing updates on products, and answering questions about client accounts and marketing information
- Working cross-functionally, you will prepare marketing kits for all sales activities
- Support the Regional Sales Managers and agents to support field activities and growth initiatives
- Partner with our wholesalers to increase product knowledge, sales, reduce returns and increase market share of our products at the contractor level
- Assist in the creation and implementation of a Market Coverage Sales Plan
- Coordinate timely and accurate records of all Market Coverage activities and detail in Salesforce and data.com
Who Are You?
- You have a University degree or college diploma
- 2+ years’ of sales, marketing, or call centre experience
- Solid as a rock organizational and time management skills
- Experience in a multi-stepped conceptual sales process
- Client service is your north star, it’s what guides everything you do
- People say you’re a great listener and fabulous communicator. If you can do both in English and French, all the better
- Proven ability to self-manage, take initiative, and see things through to completion; you’re a starter AND a finisher
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and CRM tools
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Looking for an Accountant to become an important member of our Finance and Accounting team! In this role you will assist the team in month end, account reconciliations and work with a variety of internal stakeholder across ecobee. This is the perfect role for an Accounting professional with 1-3 years of experience. You are an accounting professional with an eye for detail and a commitment for excellence, ready to join a growing organization.
Ways you can contribute day one:
- You will be responsible for entering, reconciling and managing inventory, accounts payable and disbursements
- Preparation and management of our purchase order system
- You will assist with the preparation of month-end journal entries and corresponding account reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly general ledger account reconciliations including bank reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations, inventory reconciliations, prepaids, and capital asset schedules
- Working with internal stakeholders across various departments in understanding spend and giving guidance through internal reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end audit working papers and liaising with the auditors
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years’ experience working for a mid-size or public company in the finance and accounting function, manufacturing experience considered an asset
- Currently working towards a CPA designation
- Proficiency with cloud-based accounting systems such as Netsuite or Concur
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Just so you know: The hired candidate will be required to complete a background check.
Looking for an Account Manager who believes that Business Development and Energy are the next big thing. You will work with a passionate group of Energy professionals that serve the largest Utilities in North America. Our current team is responsible for the ongoing account management of current and future clients, primarily focused on the North American Utility sector.
What makes a great Account Manager is the desire to do all the little extras to support our clients while delivering a fantastic customer experience to our users. This is a full-time position reporting to one of our great Directors of Business Development.
Ways you can contribute day one:
- In this role, you will play an integral role in various stages of the Business Development sales process at ecobee within the Utilities channel
- You’ll be responsible for account and project management of existing and new clients to include the tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of deliverables
- Communicate with our internal and external stakeholders during sales calls, client meetings, product presentations and industry events
- Research new customer opportunities and develop target lists of potential ecobee customers
- Develop sales and marketing materials necessary for efficient communication of ecobee’s product and offerings
- Participate in our RFP/RFQ process in partnership with other team members
- Maximise revenue from each client and identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across the client base
- Ensure that the team is continually developing its market, innovation and expert knowledge
Ecobee Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ecobee and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ecobee Jobs;