Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Eaton by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Eaton which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
As a global power management company, we help our customers solve their greatest power challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services. For more than 100 years, our teams have helped people work more safely, be more energy efficient and live more sustainably.
Apply Online Eaton Jobs
You can be a member of Eaton family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Eaton where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist is an integral part of the customer service team. This position will be key in providing unsurpassed customer services. The Customer Success Specialist together with the customer service team provides support for our customers through technical support by email, phone and web conference. The Customer Success Specialist should be able to multitask, enjoy speaking to customers on the phone, have exceptional communication skills, be proficient in problem solving and enjoy being on the front line with customers.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support on CYME software products by guiding new and existing customers through the functions, features and benefits of the CYME products and solutions.
- Analyze customer needs through technical support, discussion with customers, etc. in order to identify and suggest improvements for CYME products and solutions.
- Technical degree in electrical or power systems engineering from an accredited institution.
- Customer facing experience and commitment to exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken).
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Relocation is not being offered. Only candidates residing within a 80km radius of Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville will be considered.
- You will review and interpret drawings.
- You will check parts picked/delivered to parts required. Resolve discrepancies, if any, with supervisor when required.
- You will install steel components and modify as necessary as well as installing bus bar per CSA specs and standards for clearances, bracing and ampacity requirements.
- You will inspect and verify incoming parts against paperwork or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged parts.
- You will clean unit and prepare for test and perform in-process inspections as required.
- You will use various fixtures, gauges, and assembly tools to assemble, adjust, or repair product.
- You will maintain the accuracy and integrity of the internal materials replenishment system.
- You will be working with Site Managers, develop, schedule and plan capacity to ensure production plan is strongly supported.
- You will assist team in achieving plant and department goals and work with CSA and UL code and company quality requirements.
- You will work to standard operating procedures, bill of materials, manufacturing information, and instruction from Management or Engineering to established procedures.
- You will maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary using the principles of 5S.
- You will Assist with on-the-job training and continuous improvement.
- You will foster an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, teamwork, customer focus, continuous improvement, safety and environmental stewardship to ensure alignment with Eaton values.
- You will perform other duties as required.
- You will develop computer programs for new parts.
Eaton Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Eaton and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Eaton Jobs;