Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Donorworx by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Donorworx which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
A better world starts with you.
What makes donorworx special? Quite simply the extraordinary people who join the donorworx community. donorworx is made up of a vibrant group of people using their talents to make the world a better place.
Inspire Change…Be a Charity Ambassador!
We call our Charity Ambassadors “World Changers” because that’s exactly what they do. They inspire people to ignite positive change in the world through the act of giving. Become a Charity Ambassador and help raise vital funds for the world’s most extraordinary non-profit organizations.
Your role is to speak with the public and ask them to support worthy causes and make a difference. Charity Ambassadors fundraise in a variety of locations whether it be in a residential neighborhood, special events or at a branded charity booth in a mall.
A career at donorworx offers you:
Chance to work on behalf of incredible and well-known charities
Competitive compensation including hourly wage + incentives
A contagious team spirit and inclusive work environment
Ongoing training and support to help you develop skills and succeed
Plenty of opportunities for progression and to build your career
A culture of equality and inclusion
Apply Online Donorworx Jobs
You can be a member of Donorworx family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Donorworx where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Non Profit Fundraiser
Are you someone who is passionate about having a positive impact on the lives others?
Are you someone who enjoys meeting and connecting with new people on a personal level?
Are you someone seeking to hone their social talents/skills to help spread awareness and draw attention to charitable causes?
If you answered yes to any one of the questions, donorworx has the perfect career for you! Join our dynamic team Retail Non Profit Fundraisers today and be a part of the change you want to see in the world!!
Job Type: Full time, contract
Charity branded kiosks will be set up at various malls across the GTA West. Locations include but are not limited to; Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Etobicoke and Burlington. The ideal candidate must have access to a car to travel to all mall locations
Number of openings: 2-4
Work hours: Full time – up to 35 hours/week. Malls are open 7 days a week and as such, scheduled hours will vary based on open/close times. Ideal candidates are available to work a flexible schedule Monday-Sunday.
Career Path: Field leadership – if you have the desire to lead and develop a team of successful fundraisers, we have the tools and the support system to fast track your leadership within weeks of employment!
Who Are We?
donorworx Inc is North America’s premier face-to-face fundraising organization, working in partnership with numerous non-profit charity organizations. We believe in ethical and quality donor acquisition and our goal is to raise awareness and increase monthly donations in support of our partners’ ongoing initiatives.
Check out a few of the non profit partners we’ve had the privilege of representing below…
• Initiate personal conversations with patrons walking by the mall kiosk around the causes our charities stand for
• Share inspirational stories to demonstrate the impact that a monthly donation has
• Achieve daily acquisition targets and work with your team to achieve campaign goals.
• Face difficult objections and turn them into positive and meaningful discussions
• Participate in ongoing performance discussions with your team leader to develop your skills
This position requires you to actively engage with patrons which will involve standing for long periods of time.
Want to learn more about a day in the life of a Non Profit Fundraiser? Follow us on…
Who are we looking for?
The words Passionate, Committed, Courageous, Principled and Collaborative scream out “that’s me!” You embody our values every step of the way!
• Passionate about representing the charity’s causes and supporting their mission of increasing awareness.
• Committed towards ensuring the goals set out by our charity partners are successfully achieved
• Courageous because you have a natural ability to interact with the public with utmost confidence
• Principled because you accept diversity and act with integrity – being ethical is important to you!
• Collaborative and a team player with a desire to work together towards a common goal.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
• Rapid leadership growth opportunities
• Opportunity to represent multiple charity organizations
• The opportunity to develop valuable transferable skills.
• Incentives, contests and fun team building activities with teams across North America
• Hands on training and mentorship
• A chance to participate in an annual trip to visit one of charity’s ongoing projects in a developing country
• Compensation: $14.00/hour
Donorworx Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Donorworx and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Donorworx Jobs;