Dollarama Store Associate Job Description
Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
The Store Associate is responsible for the following:
- Operating a cash register;
- Assisting in the receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
- Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
- Providing quality customer service; and
- Ensuring store cleanliness.
Find Dollarama Jobs Here; Dollarama Job Application
- Experience in the retail industry is an important asset;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Must be a strong team player; and
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
How to Apply for Dollarama Store Associate Jobs;
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply by sending your resume by email or apply in person at one of our stores located in St. John’s.