Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Direct Energy by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Direct Energy which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Direct Energy is a North American retailer of energy and energy services. The company was founded in 1986. The company has more than six million customers in Canada and the United States, making it the largest energy retailer in North America. Direct Energy is a subsidiary of UK-based utility company Centrica.
Apply Online Direct Energy Jobs
You can be a member of Direct Energy family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Direct Energy where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Sales Process and Business Development Analyst
- Manage and report key metrics (SPH, product performance, Gross margin, leakage / conversion performance, speed to market on changes, etc.)
- Develop and maintain sales forecast and planning models
- Identify and make recommendations to improve sales performance or delays, and implement workflow improvements
- Troubleshoot partner or vendor enrollment or system failures and provide insight on where / why the order failed to complete
- Organize and manage contract, collateral inventory and sales material for vendors and partners
- Collaborate with other analysts, technology teams, quality assurance, compliance, regulatory, legal, and business users to drive process improvements in sales execution
Outside Sales Representative
As an Account Executive for HWA, you’ll build relationships with real estate professionals and will be responsible for selling the benefits of our portfolio of plans. In assuming this role, you’ll engage our customers through knowledgeable interactions, via 1 to 1 business discussions, social events, and you will use the latest technology to build your professional brand. You’ll leverage your sales and closing skills to strengthen relationships and build customer loyalty year over year by creating a partnerships that sustains the real estate markets ebbs and flows. You’ll establish yourself as a valued member of the real estate market in your assigned territory.
The territory sales representative will be contacting real estate professionals in the assigned territory, selling the benefits we offer and its comprehensive warranty plans,and being a direct contact for agent and customer utilization. Each day the Sales Representative will be responsible for making a minimum of 40-50 contact touches and setting 3-4 one on one appointments per day. At HWA we have a proven playbook to guide you along your professional journey. There is a culture of commitment to success, working a winning formula, and peer/manager support not seen in the industry today.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful direct sales experience as a top producer in previous/current position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Customer focus.
- Background in advertising/staffing, pharmaceutical, medical, escrow/title, previous warranty sales a plus.
- Valid State Driver’s License.
Direct Energy Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Direct Energy and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Direct Energy Jobs;