Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Denny’s by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Denny’s which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Denny’s has established itself as an innovative leader in exceeding guest expectations since opening our first Canadian restaurant in 1971. With over 70 restaurants across Canada, there are many opportunities to experience the best in family dining. Great guest service and great value are the foundation of our business, but it is our employees that are our biggest strength and the reason for our success.
Apply Online Denny’s Jobs
You can be a member of Denny’s family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Denny’s where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
From flexible schedules and competitive wages, to extended health care and discount offers, we offer a valuable and compelling package to our team members. We promote an entrepreneurial spirit throughout the company from the newest server, to the most senior executive, and we are committed to providing opportunities for those who wish to grow and build a career in the hospitality industry. If you’re looking for a rewarding and fun career experience working with amazing people, we have plenty to offer.
Cook – JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Prepare, cook, and present food to order adhering to Company food preparation and timing standards.
- The job requires stocking and rotating foods in kitchen storage areas cleaning,
- Stocking and rotating food in fridges and freezers in consideration of shelf dates
- Maintaining product storage in a safe and efficient manner for use (by shelf dates).
- Maintaining food safety and following food safe procedures,
- Adhering to recipes, portion sizes and plate presentation to meet the Brand Standards.
- Presenting food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product to the customer maintaining compliance with Company Standards.
- The kitchen environment is the responsibility of the Cook and the Cook’s Team to maintain high sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Complete assigned “prep work” as needed.
- Assist Service Assistants periodically when possible.
- Must have some high school.
- You must have 2-3 years cooking experience.
- Must be able to move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared/presented to Company Standards.
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area.
- Must have basic math skills including understanding of units of measure.
- You must be highly organized and able to multitask.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods
- You must be able to read, write and communicate well in English.
- One on one training will be provided to all successful applicants.
- We provide an intensive, comprehensive and excellent Cook’s Training Program for all newly hired cooks at Denny’s, even those with extensive experience.
Food Service Supervisor – Great guest service and great value are our foundation, but those aren’t the only components that have helped our success. It’s also because of our people: committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Denny’s the great place it is. Strong leadership is another cornerstone at Denny’s, and our hands-on team of experienced and dynamic managers have the ability to touch every aspect of our business from recruiting to marketing. Come join a company where you will have an opportunity to have fun, make money and be heard.
- Supervise Server staff including Host/Hostess and Service Assistant (clean-up) staff
- Supervise and Co-ordinate Service Assistant Staff with Dishwashing and Kitchen Cleaning
- Monitor and supervise food service, quality and food safe standards
- Monitor and enforce work safe standards in the Front of House.
- Fast-paces environment and work under pressure.
- Training and development of staff – job training, work safety, and hazardous materials.
- Grade 12 education or GED, 2-3 years of experience is required
- Excellent communication skills in English – reading, writing and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate problem solving, decision making, and leadership
- Ability to supervise 10 to 15 employees.
Denny’s Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Denny’s and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Denny’s Jobs;