Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Cymax by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Cymax which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Cymax is an internet retailer that specializes in furniture for the home and office. The company was founded by Arash Fasihi in 2004 and continues to grow at a rapid pace with annual sales exceeding US $100 million. Cymax is based in Burnaby, British Columbia and caters to the needs of both Canada and the United States.
The company’s first website specialized in TV stands (Audio-Video-Furniture.com). Since then, Cymax has expanded into other categories such as office furniture, bedroom furniture, baby furniture and more. With over 50,000 SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office.
The company culture at Cymax is unique: every person plays a critical role.
Apply Online Cymax Jobs
You can be a member of Cymax family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Cymax where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for on-time, on-budget, on-scope delivery of sprint milestones
- Coordinating immediate priorities and remove blockers for the team
- Produce agile user stories, tasks, mockups, and wireframes for communicating requirements across business and technical teams both in-house and off-shore
- Facilitate and lead all scrum activities such as sprint planning/estimations, standups, retrospectives
- Provide support to QA to verify quality of releases and completeness of acceptance criteria
- Facilitate Releases and Hotfixes with Dev Lead and Product Manager
- Research and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, use cases and workflow analysis.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of the product manager
- Ensure that the team’s progress is updated daily through the team’s status board to provide visibility to the organization
- Promote a collaborative team environment that foster’s creativity, innovation, transparency, and self-organization.
- Promote continuous improvement and help teams increase productivity and foster innovation
- Mentor team members on Agile principles and practices
Who you are:
- Track record of successfully leading the implementation of software or web development projects using Agile methodologies, including 1-2 years of experience in a Product Management/Project Management role
- Thorough understanding of technology product lifecycles
- Previous knowledge of software in a “Software as a Service” (SaaS) environment is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of JIRA is a must have, preferably in an Agile Scrum environmentProficiency in Confluence is a plus
- Sufficient level of technical background to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Knowledge and working experience with software development processes
- Prior experience working within an Ecommerce environment would be advantageous
- Experience working in a startup environment with SCRUM/Agile methodologies as well as solid understanding and demonstrated experience in using Agile Development tools
- Knowledge and working experience in product management and project management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and business minded skills
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, supervisory, and team building skills
- Creative problem solving skills with excessive attention to detail
- Bonus points for CSM and PMP certifications
Why work here!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs – making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.
Cymax Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Cymax and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Cymax Jobs;