Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Compugen by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Compugen which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current employees and to applicants during the recruitment process. We comply with human rights codes in all jurisdictions where we operate and aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply Online Compugen Jobs
You can be a member of Compugen family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Compugen where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Windows System Administrator
- Research, design, plan and coordinate server infrastructure upgrades, enhancements, improvements and/or newly required service deployments
- Participate in operational and business critical projects through the scoping, planning, execution, and implementation
- Analyze service incidents and problems, identify risks, provide recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation and server infrastructure policies, standards and diagrams
- Provide guidance in the completion of health checks and performance and capacity reporting.
- Prepare detailed documentation and diagrams of the infrastructure.
- Take ownership of all assigned tickets and drive to resolution; researching and escalating to vendor as necessary.
- Act as a subject matter expert and mentor to other team members, as assigned, and to develop internal certification criteria and curriculum.
- Enforce and follow Compugen ITSM policies, procedures and best practices.
- Participate in the on call rotation and will require after hours work for planned changes and incident resolution, and provide expert level support to the IT Operations team
- a Computer Science degree or equivalent in real-world experience.
- excellent technical design and documentation skills and be able to mentor other team members and help with the design and build of various solutions.
- a superior understanding of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, VMware and Hyper-V and be able to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems.
- expert level knowledge of Exchange, Lync and BES systems.
- experience with Sharepoint, Microsoft clusters, Citrix, web farms, ISA, TMG and other systems security products.
- a solid understanding of LAN and WAN networking
- an understanding and experience setting up and utilizing disaster recovery solutions. SRM experience is an asset.
- experience managing SANs from companies such as NetApp, HDS, IBM, 3Par and EMC.
- experience with Cisco and/or Brocade fibre switches is an asset.
- a solid understanding of UNIX and/or Linux system administration is an asset.
- superior organization skills and a strong attention to detail.
- a willingness to learn new technologies while working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences.
- be effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure, along with proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- an in depth understanding of Active Directory Infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, IAS, Clustering services, Windows Security, deployment services, DFS and other Microsoft infrastructure services.
- a strong understanding of backup and recovery processes and applications.
- knowledge of systems security and best practices.
- a strong understanding of ITIL practices.
- Project management experience and skills are an asset.
- SQL or Oracle knowledge and skills are an asset.
- strong scripting skills are an asset.
- excellent customer service skills and a strong ability to diffuse tense customer situations and project a positive, confident outlook.
- able to participate in the on call rotation and after hours work as required.
Compugen Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Compugen and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Compugen Jobs;