Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at CompuCom by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of CompuCom which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Who We’re Looking For
With so many options for development, we’re looking not just for technical skills, but also for soft skills and a cultural or team fit. A warm personality and good customer service skills are extremely important. “You have to be sharp and receptive to feedback. Be willing to put in the time and effort and make yourself accessible. Work well with others, listen and apply what you learned and you’ll go far,” says Kris Minkel, technical recruiter at our IT Staffing division in Bellevue, eXcell. According to senior IT recruiter Anthony Wilkinson, based in Louisville, “If a candidate has great communication skills, both in speaking and writing, and is a team player with a desire to help, then that’s a good fit for us.”
Apply Online CompuCom Jobs
You can be a member of CompuCom family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application CompuCom where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
You will be responsible for selling all of CompuCom Hardware within the retail market space. This includes identifying potential customers, initiating a CompuCom relationship, preparing and presenting a solution, and closing. Responsible for making proposals and quoting prices on company products. Responsible for meeting target sales expectations.
- Sells company products to local and/or national accounts through sales calls and sales presentations to both existing and prospective customers. This includes interacting directly with the customer, determining the customer needs, and evaluating sales potential.
- Strong history of success within the retail vertical, along with a keen understanding of their vernacular and process.
- Establishes, maintains, and coordinates an effective partnership with the client. Quotes product and service bids, and makes value-added sales proposals to existing customers, as well as to potential customers.
- Leverage current and future relationships with CompuCom hardware partners.
- Proven ability to develop and execute on strong territory plans than involve the CompuCom ecosystem.
- Strong knowledge and willingness to effectively use SalesForce.com tools.
- Ability to develop broad relationships within enterprise class accounts
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and the company to resolve issues and close sales.
- Meets individual sales quota within an assigned area and/or accounts, and maintains a client base by selling services and/or products to both existing and potential customers.
- Evaluates customer needs, and identifies the proper resources to accomplish the goal.
- Responsible for growing sales revenue for both product and service. Responsible for growing targeted markets.
- Responsible for closing sales and utilizing cross-functional assistance as needed, i.e., Consulting,
- Marketing and Proposal Services, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work creatively as an individual contributor remotely in a virtual home office environment.
- Local and overnight travel as needed to meet existing and potential accounts.
- Ability to work quickly, manage large deal volume, and thrive in a very fast paced sales environment.
- Goal driven and highly motivated
- College BS or BA degree preferred
What’s in it for YOU:
- The compensation package includes base salary plus commissions
- A generous full benefits package starting day one including health, dental, matching 401k, discount programs
- We have an open-door policy, executives and senior management welcome new ideas and feedback.
- Our culture is relaxed, open, and welcoming with a strong sense of camaraderie.
- Our associates are dedicated to supporting each other to achieve goals and offering the best to our clients.
CompuCom Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for CompuCom and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for CompuCom Jobs;