Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Coca-Cola Company by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Coca-Cola Company which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
There’s something special about The Coca-Cola Company. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and chose to make a part of their lives. It’s an incredibly humbling experience to work for a company so iconic that many view it as an old familiar friend. Additionally it is also very exciting to be a part of the team that is leading that iconic brand into tomorrow.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our marketing strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide.
Our journey focuses on leveraging these strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
The time is now.
Apply Online Coca-Cola Company Jobs
You can be a member of Coca-Cola Company family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Coca-Cola Company where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
What do we offer?
- The Coca-Cola Company’s extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do
- The challenge of meaningful work – our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a real impact
- Creative and original thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role
- A collaborative spirit that thrives working with a diverse range of views and perspectives
- A pragmatic and commercial mindset that understands the challenge of sustainability
Top 10 Reasons to work for The Coca-Cola Company
1. The ability to make a difference and be part of a company that creates value & makes a difference everywhere we engage
The Coca-Cola Company is a place where you can make a positive difference in the world. Whether through our sustainability initiatives, human rights work or the ripple economic impact each person creates by simply doing their job well, there are endless opportunities to build shareholder value and make a meaningful contribution to many communities.
2. The ability to grow together so we can bring out the best in ourselves and our Company.
A career at The Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world.
Every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career with The Coca-Cola Company. With operations in over +200 countries, and full catalog of development programs, the growth opportunities with this Company are boundless.
We are committed to extending education and development programs to associates at all levels of the organization. These include:
- Peak Performance, our ongoing individual performance management process & rewards
- Coca-Cola University (CCU), our virtual global university representing a hub for all learning and capability building activities across The Coca-Cola Company
- Assessment and Development Forums
- Functional Development to enhance and build job knowledge, skills, and competencies within a department or functional area
- Short-term Assignments to expose associates to work that is different from what they do on a daily basis. This could be a short-term assignment in another country or market or a project based assignment in an associate’s home country.
Growing from Within
We have a strong tradition of growing people who have demonstrated the ability to deliver excellent results in different ways. The success of The Coca-Cola Company depends on every employee in the organization. Ultimately in our business, it is people who make the magic happen-with consumers, customers, our bottling partners, and the communities in which we work
3. We want to become one of the most respected companies in the world.
Coca-Cola has fans from Boston to Budapest to Bahrain, drinking brands such as Ambasa, Vegitabeta and Frescolita. In the remotest comers of the globe, you can still find Coca-Cola. In 2016 The Coca-Cola Company landed the number 15 spot on Fortune’s list of the ‘Worlds Most Admired Companies’. Our unyielding commitment to integrity and quality has earned us the respect of customers, partners and consumers globally.
4. We have embarked on a strategic journey with our bold vision reflected on clear goals for employees all over the world.
In 2009, global changes presented us with a unique opportunity to significantly strengthen our business for the long term, prompting us to create our 2020 Vision: Our Roadmap for Winning Together With Our Bottling Partners. This one-page action plan outlines our goal to double our system revenues by 2020, and was produced based on input from associates, bottlers and other key stakeholders globally. The vision is based on our fundamental belief that businesses have the power to change the world while achieving extraordinary financial success.
What is most inspiring about this short document is that it reflects a future where success is defined not solely by how much profit the Company generates, but by the work environment, the impact on our planet and the communities we serve, how we treat our partners and how we steward our resources.
5. Our values
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world. With help from our people, we have defined behaviours that reinforce our values:
- Leadership… the courage to shape a better future
- Passion… committed in heart and mind
- Integrity… be real
- Accountability… if it is to be, it’s up to me
- Collaboration… leverage collective genius
- Innovation… seek, imagine, create, delight
- Quality… what we do, we do well
- Diversity… as inclusive as our brands
6. Be part of a diverse team
We believe our company should be as diverse as the markets we serve and as inclusive as our brands. This diversity allows us to understand and connect to the needs of our consumers and our customers everywhere we operate and to continue to innovate in everything we do. At Coca-Cola you have the opportunity to work on teams with people who have different backgrounds and ideas and who work in offices across the globe. We are all unified by our love for the Company and desire to add value and make a difference.
7. Enjoy one of a kind experiences
Your Coca-Cola experience can go beyond the limits of your office thanks to our strong brand relationships with many high profile events worldwide. Some of the major events Coca-Cola supports include the Olympic Games and the World Cup. Select positions directly attend and influence these happenings making your place in The Coca-Cola Company fresh and well-rounded.
- Sponsorships, such as the Olympics, Special Olympics and World Cup, where associates have the opportunity to participate in or win tickets through special programs and competitions.
- Olympic Ambassadors: for the London 2012 Olympic Games a contest was held that all associates worldwide were eligible to compete in. 26 winners were selected based on online votes from colleagues for the best Move to the Beat associate-created video. The winning Olympic ambassadors contributed social media messaging and blogs while at the Games so their colleagues at home could also live the experience and participate in the fun.
- FIFA World Cup: Our 2010 FIFA World Cup Go For The Cup contest tapped into our associates’ passion for the World Cup. All employees were given an equal opportunity to compete and an equal chance to win a trip to South Africa to attend the world’s most popular sporting event. Twenty-six global associates were selected and the winners blogged about their experiences on our internal website.
8. A unique culture where people convert their passion into action
From day one, you’ll notice a culture where our people are truly dedicated to living our values. We consider The Coca-Cola Company to be a local business on a global scale. The Coca-Cola brand represents qualities such as caring, sharing, connecting, integrity and excellence. Our culture mirrors those attributes. To put it simply: we are the brand.
One Company. One Team. One Passion.
- One Company: As our journey continues, our shared passion is transforming The Coca-Cola Company. When you join the Company, you’ll enjoy an environment where ideas are free to find their way, support is close at hand and pride inspires us to grow. Each day we’re developing meaningful and accelerated learning opportunities and anticipating the skills and resources we will need to meet our future demands.
- One Team: At The Coca-Cola Company, it’s our people who make magic happen. Our job is to refresh the world, and it requires the vision, innovation, and passion of every single one of them. Each day the relationships you build will help you succeed not only in your job, but in your career as well.
- One Passion: The love at The Coca-Cola Company goes farther than our portfolio of brands, our people and our company. From our efforts to ensure that we have fair and inclusive workplaces to our responsibilities outside our business, we do our best to spread the joy of The Coca-Cola Company. We believe in fostering a workplace that embraces all of our associates’ unique abilities. We’re committed to supporting our communities and we’re dedicated to preserving and protecting our planet.
9. Accessibility to more than just a company but a connection to our brands
The World of Coca-Cola is a timeless, family brand that strives to entertain more than your professional goals, but your personal goals as well.
- Brand Activations
10. Experience a truly rewarding environment
Total Rewards is more than just pay and benefits. It’s about the total value of working at The Coca-Cola Company. That includes programs focused on the complete package of pay, benefits, learning and work environment. Our benefits — coupled with our compensation programs and the opportunities to build a career through the experiences the Company offers — deliver competitive rewards that continue to differentiate us in the market.
To ensure that our programs are competitive, the Company regularly benchmarks our programs against those of other leading companies in countries where we operate. We regularly evaluate and, as needed, update our rewards programs to ensure they are aligned to drive the expected business results that are focused on creating sustainable long-term growth.
The most common elements of our Total Rewards programs are:
- Base salary
- Annual incentives
- Long-term incentives
- Benefits: our total benefits package is highly regarded and is designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefits needs. As market dynamics evolve, the Company regularly assesses our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individuals and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
Coca-Cola Company Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Coca-Cola Company and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Company Jobs;
Our company. Your career. Together, we grow.
As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals. It’s important that for you to have the best opportunities to work with us, you apply for the positions that best suit your skills. We invite you to explore the application process tips suggested below to find the best fit for you. Our applicant pool continues to grow each year – unfortunately, this means we cannot reach out to every candidate. If the fit is right, we will be in contact with you.
Application Process Tips
- Identify an opportunity that fits your profile
- Browse our open positions
- Check out the requirements
- Identify the roles that fit best with your experience, strengths & capabilities
- What the job requires?
- Key Responsibilities: Area of expertise
- Previous work experience: years, function, background
- Educational requirements
- Qualifications: Technical or functional skills & core competencies
- Cultural diversity & language domain
- Level of responsibility
- Location (if the position is open or not for relocation)
- Travel percentage
- Self-Assessment : Analyze your background vs. the job requirements
- Do a critical analysis on your strengths and compare them to the job description.
- Define what you have: your competencies & style
- Are we right for you?
- Learn more about our culture: mission vision & values and compare them with your needs and values
- Identify why you want to work for Coca-Cola
- Now you are ready to decide to:
- Apply: we highly suggest you to select & apply to the job which most appropriately matches your qualifications.
- Sign In: If you don’t find the perfect job for you, in 5 minutes you can sign in to receive emails alerts when there are new or updated positions that fit your search criteria.
- Size: No more than one page
- Include a selling message where you describe briefly what you are looking for (include areas of interest) & what you offer (include areas, years of expertise, strengths).
- Most recent formal education, dates & degree.
- Work experience: Company(ies), position(s), period of time, function(s), accomplishments.
- Proficient skills, competencies mastered
- Strengths or developed skills
* If not a permanent resident or citizen of Canada, mention migration status
- Be yourself: Acknowledge your passions, aptitudes, experience and knowledge
- Identify your strengths & identify how you can leverage your personal brand to be successful at Coca-Cola.
- Explore our business, performance & way of working: Research thoroughly the company, doing your homework to find out all you can about the company and/or the position.
- Be prepared:
- Understand the requirements of the position you are seeking, and closely examine how your skills and abilities support that position.
- Think of specific experiences you have had that are relevant to the position’s requirements.
- Leverage the Experience:
- Take this opportunity to bring any questions that are important to you to be answered in the interview.
- Be sure to be on time, know who will interview you & with who you should ask for when you arrive.
- Arrive with confidence, be yourself & use your experience to illustrate your talents.