Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at City of Mississauga by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of City of Mississauga which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The City of Mississauga supports and enhances business in the city, and is always looking for ways to improve communication with the business sector. The Economic Development Office (EDO) provides information and services to help your business grow and prosper in Mississauga. Let us be your first point of contact for business and your development needs.
Apply Online City of Mississauga Jobs
You can be a member of City of Mississauga family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application City of Mississauga where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
You can make an impact by joining the City of Mississauga’s legal team.
Reporting to the Deputy City Solicitor, Litigation, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- carriage of a variety of insurance defence tort files arising from the operation and management of City vehicles (including Transit), facilities and services, as well as subrogated property claims and some commercial litigation files
- guiding investigations, developing legal strategies, conducting examinations for discovery, retaining external experts, negotiating and settling actions and attending mediations, pre-trials and trials.
- researching legal issues and preparing legal opinions and reports
- providing legal and risk management advice to City staff.
As part of our dynamic team you will develop teamwork, leadership, self-confidence, and inter-personal skills.
Qualified and trained Lifeguards and Swimming Instructors are an integral part of our community.
All of our staff plays an important role in maintaining a safe aquatic environment and providing safe and enjoyable swimming lessons for people of all ages.
Please note: successful candidates will be placed into one of our pools if and when a vacancy occurs. This could take several weeks to months to be placed into one of our facilities.
Listed below are the minimum job requirements to work in the Aquatics Unit:
- 16 years of age and older
- Current Lifesaving Society Swim, Emergency First Aid and Lifesaving Instructor Certifications
- Current National Lifeguard Pool
- Current Standard First Aid Certification with CPR “C” (Lifesaving Society, Red Cross, St John’s Ambulance or Canadian Ski Patrol) and AED.
- High Five PHCD
- Shift work, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Part-time positions are available.
- Original Certifications of all awards will be required at the interview stage.
- Employment offer is conditional upon receipt of a Criminal Records Search that is acceptable to the City of Mississauga.
City of Mississauga Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for City of Mississauga and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for City of Mississauga Jobs;