Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ciena by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ciena which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Rewarding experience. Meaningful outcomes.
Making a difference in people’s lives through design and implementation of leading network technologies. That’s what motivates us.
A distinct culture
Embrace diversity. Celebrate inclusion. Champion ideas. From across the table to around the world, our path to innovation comes from our friendly environment and outstanding people. That’s the Ciena network.
Apply Online Ciena Jobs
You can be a member of Ciena family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Ciena where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Product Test Engineer
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creation of test plan and testing of features on the optical module.
- Identifying issues and driving resolution into the SW design team.
- Validation of customer documentation. Work with design and the FAEs to ensure that customer documentation is accurate and complete.
- Ensure that customer-ready loads are placed on the external portal for the partners.
- Provide feedback on design/architecture and work to drive improvements into the optical module.
- Be the customer advocate for quality of the optical module software.
- Work with the Automation team to move test cases into automation.
- Requirement: Solid understanding of software design, management interfaces, defect monitoring, performance monitoring and register maps.
- Requirement: Solid understanding of current test practices including test set creation, test coverage and defect tracking.
- Requirement: Familiarity with transport protocols (Ethernet, OTN)
- Requirement: Experience with lab test equipment
- Requirement: Knowledge of photonic system components (terminals, optical amplifiers, ROADMs, etc).
- Requirement: The successful candidate will have a suitable degree in Engineering
- Requirement: The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of telecommunication product development/test experience, ideally on developing/testing high capacity coherent optical transmission products.
- Familiarity with Ciena optical products (6500, Waveserver, etc), including use of MCEMON capabilities.
Ciena Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ciena and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ciena Jobs;