Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Christie Digital by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Christie Digital which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
High quality, innovative, shared experiences for world-class organisations
Welcome to Christie®. We’re a global visual, audio and collaboration solutions company offering diverse solutions for business, entertainment and industry. Christie employs over 1,500 people globally and has installed over 100,000 projection solutions for a variety of industries, worldwide – and we’re not stopping there.
We’re continuing to break new ground as a powerhouse of innovation: leading the film-to-digital conversion, putting pixels everywhere with Christie MicroTiles® and digital displays, and bringing massive landmarks to life with projection mapping. Plus, we’re on the leading edge of new and exciting solutions: introducing immersive audio, advancing seamless presentation and collaboration, and opening up a new frontier with laser projection.
If you’re looking for high quality, innovative, shared experiences you’ve definitely come to the right place.
Apply Online Christie Digital Jobs
You can be a member of Christie Digital family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Christie Digital where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Human Resources Manager
At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We have a long history of consistently setting the standard and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete display systems. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to meet your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Christie is embarking on a global transformation and change management initiative for success. We are looking for a senior level professional to join our Global Human Resources team in Canada. Reporting to the EVP Global HR, the Human Resources Manager will be a trusted advisor to managers and senior leaders in the areas of employee relations and performance, labour relations, and employee training and development. This position will provide HR leadership to our Canadian and EMEA regions; and act as the Labour Relations HR Representative for the Kitchener manufacturing operations.
You will bring your expertise in relationship management, coaching and collaboration to effectively administer HR policies and programs which align with Christie’s business goals. You are a skilled communicator across various levels of an organization and recognize the value of promoting a diverse and respectful work environment. Your broad experience in human resources management combined with your confidence, initiative and creativity will contribute to Christie’s continued success.
1. Employee Relations:
- Promote healthy relationships between employees and management through mediation, handling of disputes and guiding managers and senior leaders through employee issues.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations concerns and issues.
- Assist managers in performance management procedures.
2. Labour Relations:
- Ensure management practices comply with the collective agreement and participates in contract negotiations.
- Key liaison for employees, managers and union on all matters relating to administration of the collective agreement.
3. Training & Development
- Plan, organize and deliver training and management development programs to support the organization’s initiatives.
Experience & Education
- 8-10 years of proven experience as an HR Manager
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Knowledgeable in Canadian and EMEA employment legislation
- Experience in Labour Relations, negotiations and collective agreement administration
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships across the organization
- Ability to exercise good judgment, and to balance the role between employee advocate and business partner
- HR business degree or specialized HR education is preferred
- CHRP/CHRL designation is preferred
- Global travel required
Christie Digital Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Christie Digital and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Christie Digital Jobs;