Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Chapters by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Chapters which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WHO WE ARE
At Indigo, we strive to continuously inspire, inform, and indulge our customers. Exceeding their expectations is our number one priority. That means continually raising the bar, and holding ourselves accountable to the highest standards.
If that sounds like you, than a dynamic, challenging and creative work environment awaits, no matter where you apply, from our stores, to our home office and distribution centres.
Apply Online Chapters Jobs
You can be a member of Chapters family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Chapters where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Mission, Vision, Promise
Whether at our Stores, Distribution Centres, or Home Office , you are part of a dynamic and creative team where excellence matters in everything we do. We are here to inspire, inform, and indulge our customers. Exceeding customers’ expectations is our number one priority. To do so, we continually raise the bar and hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards.
To inspire our customers and those they care about with life-enriching products and experiences.
Making Connections. Creating Experiences.
Our Customer Promise
We exist to add a little joy to our customers’ lives, each time they interact with us or our products.
Customer Engagement: We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives – when they interact with us and when they interact with our products.
Customer Joy: Each and every person in the company should understand how his or her work contributes to the creation of joyful customer moments.
Respect: We owe to each other, irrespective of role or position, the same level of respect and caring as we would show to a valued friend.
Teamwork: We have a responsibility to create an environment where each individual is inspired to perform to the best of his or her ability.
Passion: Passion creativity and innovation are the keys to sustainable growth and profitability. Each individual working at Indigo should reflect this in his or her work. Our role, as a company, is to encourage and reward the demonstration of these attributes.
Community: We have a responsibility to give back to the communities in which we operate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the daily operations of the store, before the store opens (5AM start time)
- Lead a team of Customer Experience Representatives to get merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales floor quickly and efficiently
- Utilize strong organizational and delegation skills to keep track of inventory and replenishment
- Conduct inventory cycle counts, replenish stock, manage product returns, shelve products, and receive and process incoming store merchandise
- Use merchandising standards to create a visually appealing, stimulating store
- Add joy to our customers’ lives
You support Store Leadership in cultivating an environment that promotes authentic best-in-class employee and customer experiences and are guided by our culture and our mission of adding joy. Your role as an Operations Leader is one of collaboration, innovation, inspiration, support, and coaching, and in doing so you help to sustain a high performing culture. You consistently role model the Indigo Beliefs and are a leader that sets examples for your team to follow. You are the go to expert for all backroom processes including door-to-floor receiving and vendor product returns.
WHO YOU ARE
* 2-3 years of experience in a merchandising or operations role
* Experience supervising and coaching others is preferred
* Demonstrated commitment to creating an exceptional employee and customer experience
* Knowledge of Provincial Health & Safety standards
* Ability to lift medium to large items, up to 40 pounds, while using appropriate equipment and safety techniques
* Availability to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
* Bilingualism (French/English) is beneficial however not required
Chapters Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Chapters and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Chapters Jobs;